ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches at State Track

Cresthawk

HR Heisman
Oct 8, 2002
I don't know who/how many/when/how often but ran into Coach Wallace at the State Track meet on Friday. Prolly there to see Mota? Don't know if there were more attending or other commits/targets competing. OT: what is the deal with all these kids collapsing at the line and needing to be hauled off the track? So much drama. Double OT: does anyone know what happened to the young man in the 3A 4x100? that appeared to suffer a significant leg/hip injury down the anchor stretch on Friday?? Don't know the name or even the school but sure hope it wasn't as bad as it looked.

I don't know who/how many/when/how often but ran into Coach Wallace at the State Track meet on Friday. Prolly there to see Mota? Don't know if there were more attending or other commits/targets competing. OT: what is the deal with all these kids collapsing at the line and needing to be hauled off the track? So much drama. Double OT: does anyone know what happened to the young man in the 3A 4x100? that appeared to suffer a significant leg/hip injury down the anchor stretch on Friday?? Don't know the name or even the school but sure hope it wasn't as bad as it looked.
Probably just kids giving it their all. 4 events is a lot for many of them especially if they’re running 400+ in every event. Some were battling injuries. I wouldn’t call it drama. Drama is the whole kid shoving the other kid down in the 4A 800 and what may have transpired before he got shoved.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT