ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Vacancies

OJsGuilty

HB All-State
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
The link below has the current coaching jobs available with some high profile jobs like the U, USC, and South Carolina. Obviously, their will be more to follow with the possibility of our friends down the road in Lames. I've been thinking if Rhoads does get fired, who is on the short-list for Pollard? Obviously, the Memphis guy is the hot commodity right now and he'll want a higher profile job. I'm sure PJ Fleck will be sought after due to his energy and recruiting. I don't think Scott Frost goes to the Clowns, but maybe he wants to come back to the Midwest. Does Pollard go for one of the recently fired guys like Edsall or Philbin. What about the North Dakota State or Illinois State coaches? Looking back, they had a hidden gem in Tom Herman and now he's in position for one of the higher profile jobs

Looking at it realistically ISU is a tough place to coach due to the inherit recruiting advantages to the Oklahoma and Texas schools. I'm sure every year is busy, but it seems like Pollard is going to have a tough time attracting a quality guy with so many jobs out there. Hell, maybe they should fire Pollard and start with a whole new regime.

http://footballscoop.com/news/2015-16-head-coaching-changes/

Reactions: glohawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.