ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidence?

Dang, I think you are crazy most of the time Chis, but you are bang on with this one. I suspect SOMEONE knew about the similarity, but I also suspect that President Clueless has not idea.

Reactions: OJsGuilty
Patriot calling out our demise = Crazy works for me. Stephen Miller says hi.

So I am Stephen Miller because I think you go way overboard and get too involved in this stuff? Do a poll. I would bet you;d find a lot of Stephen Millers around. And don't forget, I agreed with you on your post!

Reactions: Chishawk1425
So I am Stephen Miller because I think you go way overboard and get too involved in this stuff? Do a poll. I would bet you;d find a lot of Stephen Millers around. And don't forget, I agreed with you on your post!
No, Stephen Miller probably involved in that logo, sorry for the confusion.

Ahhhhh, thanks for that. Sorry I busted your chops. Would seem strange for a Jewish guy to come up with that though.

Ahhhhh, thanks for that. Sorry I busted your chops. Would seem strange for a Jewish guy to come up with that though.
Well he is clearly a white supremacist at this point based on endless material so he'd be the exception to that line of thought while normally I'd agree.

I understand passionate, but not obsessed. Add that with the fact you don't think others should have an opposite opinions makes your well stated opinions less impactful.
I really don't see how there is an opposite opinion of what I'm posting about in general in regards to the destruction of the Republic by Trump. Prior to this debacle of a Presidency 100% with you.

Reactions: ping72
I really don't see how there is an opposite opinion of what I'm posting about in general in regards to the destruction of the Republic by Trump. Prior to this debacle of a Presidency 100% with you.
If you don't think there is an opposite opinion on Trump then you can stop posting Trump/political stuff and get back to some good topics and T&A.

If you don't think there is an opposite opinion on Trump then you can stop posting Trump/political stuff and get back to some good topics and T&A.

Oh, there's always an opposite opinion. My step daughter (no pics), for example, still argues the world is flat.

Having an opposite opinion does not mean it is meritorious or worthy of consideration. Chis is correct. At this point, we're beyond entertaining nuance when it comes to Trump.

The good 'ole" Keep your mouth shut" statement. Spoken like Boss

aa523394976e3ad8d846d9c3e456e925.gif

I simply replied that if there wasn't an opposite opinion that there was no need to keep ramming it down everyone's throat. Never told anyone that they shouldn't give an opinion.
There are plenty on here supporting the wrong side of history still, that's the audience the information is geared towards whether it serves any purpose to the cult followers at this point or not.

There are plenty on here supporting the wrong side of history still, that's the audience the information is geared towards whether it serves any purpose to the cult followers at this point or not.

I enjoy your work, Chis.

It adds levity to my day, especially the triggered responses you get.

You fought for this country, Chis. You more than earned the right.

If a Trump bootlicker doesn't like it, they can stick it up their ass.
You always know the worthless ex-military types because they constantly remind you they were in the military. I wouldn’t be surprised if chis was a medical discharge during basic for a hurt ankle.

You always know the worthless ex-military types because they constantly remind you they were in the military. I wouldn’t be surprised if chis was a medical discharge during basic for a hurt ankle.
I'll take a #4 with a Coke, chop chop.

Lol. Honestly, I know the type.

It's the same thing with gang bangers. When I worked at the equivalent of a boot camp for teen delinquents, it didn't take me long to separate the posers from the serious players. The ones who were didn't talk. The posers wouldn't shut up.

As far as Chis is concerned, I don't believe the "med discharge" or "pencil pusher" label applies to him. Lol

Dang, I think you are crazy most of the time Chis, but you are bang on with this one. I suspect SOMEONE knew about the similarity, but I also suspect that President Clueless has not idea.

Here's the thing. There are so many of these little things. They just keep coming up. I'm totally willing to grant Trump surrounding himself with morons and him being completely oblivious and tone-deaf. However, this isn't a blind squirrel/acorn or broken clock situation. They nail this time after time after time. Maybe Trump is just a stooge, but these things cannot be accidental given the frequency of direct hits.

It's the same thing with gang bangers. When I worked at the equivalent of a boot camp for teen delinquents, it didn't take me long to separate the posers from the serious players. The ones who were didn't talk. The posers wouldn't shut up.

As far as Chis is concerned, I don't believe the "med discharge" or "pencil pusher" label applies to him. Lol
Yeah maybe not otherwise my comment would have bothered him more. I’ll take it back.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
For everyone to decompress...local news has a student going to school for clergy in DSM, from Zimbabwe. They (him and the church sponsoring him) are selling fireworks to support a mission back in his home country. Now I am not a big fireworks fan, but this says "merica all over it.

What is the reason for the AZ relocation? I was meaning to ask on the other thread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT