ADVERTISEMENT

Colbert stepping away, Hankins returning.

You cannot step away from football and still be on a football scholarship. I am sure he factored all this into his decision. We are pretty solid at LB right now and this actually doesn't hurt the team at all. Maybe a year away from football made him realize there is more to life.

Reactions: 20Hawkeye14
I’m sure playing football at that level is a massive, massive commitment. As much as I wish I had his athletic ability so I could have done it myself, I also can kind of see how for some people they eventually get burnt out and are ready for the next phase of their life to start.

Reactions: EBL#7
WTF? Are you kidding me? If true what a weiner head lol.. yeah buffed and tough over the internet.. I will be honest FRANNY you are if not the most pleasant person on these boards .. FACT
Not kidding you. Some posters mocked Harb by saying we should meet up at Ped Mall.

Unfortunately, based on the nature of Harb's posts, it looks like those posts were deleted by the mods; otherwise, I would direct you to them. You couldn't make that $hit up if you tried.

Reactions: JerseyCityHawki
Too bad he decided to step away. After surgery from last season and sitting out this year, the fire and passion must not be there. Hope the staff tells him to reconsider if he starts to feel those competitive juices and hunger to play start to flow again.

This thread about Colbert. Take your personal issues to DM or elsewhere
Just pointing out what a douche OP is. That's all.

And I am sure many noticed that OP disappeared for a while after his tirade, where he wanted to meet me in Iowa City to fight. And now he is suddenly back. Hmmmm..... I wonder why he was gone for a while? ;)

He seems like a very thoughtful kid. You look at what has happened in the past year around the country. Being a college athlete is tough and then throw in a pandemic and everything else. Wish him nothing but the best.

WTF? Are you kidding me? If true what a weiner head lol.. yeah buffed and tough over the internet.. I will be honest FRANNY you are if not the most pleasant person on these boards .. FACT

Lol. You are giving Fran way too much credit. While Fran is a fine poster, he’s an instigator for sure.

Reactions: littlez
Not kidding you. Some posters mocked Harb by saying we should meet up at Ped Mall.

Unfortunately, based on the nature of Harb's posts, it looks like those posts were deleted by the mods; otherwise, I would direct you to them. You couldn't make that $hit up if you tried.
Takes 2 to tango, so you should be equally embarrassed.

Reactions: littlez
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT