ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Saturday Menu

McLovin32

HR Legend
Feb 1, 2008
This is the first weekend I’ve had to myself in months, so I’ve got a fridge full of bud light and IPA’s, some gummies and going to get the smoker going in a few hours. Just rubbed down some chicken thighs to throw on before the Hawk game. One of my favorite things to smoke.

What’s on the menu for everyone today?

A few g and t’s, watch some golf and college football; menu tonight is Caesar salad and meatball sandwiches.

Meatballs browning now. In the sauce pot in 30 mins or so.

About to doordash me some chipotle here shortly. Or maybe wing stop 🤔. Got a fridge of seltzers and some imported cedar ridge bourbon.

Reactions: McLovin32
About to doordash me some chipotle here shortly. Or maybe wing stop 🤔. Got a fridge of seltzers and some imported cedar ridge bourbon.
I’ve got some Cedar Ridge too in case the Iowa game gets dicey later.
And get wing stop. Don’t waste your money on Chipotle brah

Reactions: BlIIlken2
A heapin' helping of protein production, a western blot and then cells tomorrow. Yum yum.

Reactions: McLovin32
A heapin' helping of protein production, a western blot and then cells tomorrow. Yum yum.
giphy.gif

Breakfast was egg & sausage quesadillas. The homemade salsa wasn't my best. My tomato supplier didn't have any ripe ones.
Lunch was a roasted vegetable soup with a grilled cheese sandwich.
Dinner will be chicken parmesan, broccolini, and buttered fettuccine.
They're on their own for dessert. There's an ice cream place a couple blocks away.

Washed down a burger from a few ribeyes I ground (grass-fed, poors) and washed it down with a scoop of triple vanilla ice cream with frosted vanilla cake in it

ADVERTISEMENT