ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 12

Sep 3, 2009
We are down to just a couple of players who still have a team left. If we are still tied with no teams left, I will have to decide on a tiebreaker to win the championship next week.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

The sheet cannot be edited, but you can track how you are doing and who you have picked so far.

I was just looking for this. Going with Ohio St.

I didn’t think that many were left.

Michigan

Looks like Kuwait and Mill will ultimately be co-champs. Might I suggest that the tie-breaker be comparing the overall records of the teams they picked differently, with the player whose teams have the worse record be the winner? I haven't looked at their teams that closely, so I'm not being bias.

Michigan

Looks like Kuwait and Mill will ultimately be co-champs. Might I suggest that the tie-breaker be comparing the overall records of the teams they picked differently, with the player whose teams have the worse record be the winner? I haven't looked at their teams that closely, so I'm not being bias.
The worst and not the best? How about if we both survive, both haven’t pick Georgia and should they avoid upset this weekend have the tiebreaker be their margin of victory over Georgia Tech? Again, assuming that our picks this weekend win?

Last edited:
The worst and not the best?
My reasoning being that it's harder to keep surviving if you pick teams that have more losses.

Another idea, and maybe a better one, would be to start over and have you two continue to pick the current undefeateds one more time.

My reasoning being that it's harder to keep surviving if you pick teams that have more losses.

Another idea, and maybe a better one, would be to start over and have you two continue to pick the current undefeateds one more time.
I like that idea. Just need teams to keep winning. Would be interesting if one of the 4 loses Saturday

Going to be a busy next 3 days, but not to step on toes, but last week of the pool. Going with the last team I haven’t picked - Georgia.

ADVERTISEMENT