ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 13

Sep 3, 2009
Looks like we are down to two players left, both with only Georgia to pick. And it looks like they are favored to win by a massive amount. So, assuming they do win, we can do a couple of things to decide a winner.

1. Two finalists guess the final score of the Georgia game, closest wins.

2. Hold the tiebreaker during Championship week, either picking games or against the spread.

If there are any other ideas or preferences, let me know. Never thought there would be 4 undefeated teams still after 11 games.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:

The sheet cannot be edited, but you can track how you are doing and who you have picked so far.

final score for the Georgia game is OK, but Guessing the score has one disadvantage - who guesses first?

OR

could wait until after Saturday to find out how many undefeated teams we have left.
It could be 3, 2 or 1. Either OSU or Michigan will be undefeated and barring upsets, TCU and Georgia will also be unbeaten. Use the conference championship games with unbeaten teams to determine.

IF Georgia Tech does the unthinkable and upsets Georgia we are back in the same spot - tied. What does Mill1634 say?

final score for the Georgia game is OK, but Guessing the score has one disadvantage - who guesses first?

OR

could wait until after Saturday to find out how many undefeated teams we have left.
It could be 3, 2 or 1. Either OSU or Michigan will be undefeated and barring upsets, TCU and Georgia will also be unbeaten. Use the conference championship games with unbeaten teams to determine.

IF Georgia Tech does the unthinkable and upsets Georgia we are back in the same spot - tied. What does Mill1634 say?
I don’t have a strong preference either way. Obviously both of us are on Georgia. Maybe picking all power conference games against the spread? I don’t really have any great ideas.

If we’re going to do the Georgia score I’ll go with Georgia 45 GT 13

The game will have reached it's end point when no players have a pick left.

I think co-champs is the correct outcome.

Co-champs is OK with me, but LincolnHawk is the ultimate decision maker since he ran the pool. I'll go 49-10. Georgia is going to make a statement about who is the #1 seed.

I'll back pick OSU and TCU to win leaving just three unbeaten. Of the 1-loss teams, the one that could lose is USCal.

What is the final decision?
Well , OSU would have been a bad pick. Between Georgia, TCU and Michigan, who remains unbeaten after Championship Weekend? Thanks for doing this Lincoln.

Not sure if it matters, as this is a game with nothing at stake but pride. Co-champs is fine, but if you want a winner, Mill was slightly closer on the final score of the Georgia game.

Thanks for playing everyone! Never thought we would have so many undefeated teams at the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT