ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 4

Sep 3, 2009
Not a ton of upsets in Week 3, there ended up being 5 players eliminated for not making a pick, with one more player eliminated for a losing pick, bringing the total down to 19 players.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 1, we will start on Week 2.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.)

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE STANDINGS SHEET

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

I had Duke last week and should have advanced. OP, please check the Week 3 thread.

For this week I pick Indiana.

Not a ton of upsets in Week 3, there ended up being 5 players eliminated for not making a pick, with one more player eliminated for a losing pick, bringing the total down to 19 players.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-Pick a team you think will win each week. Ignore Week 1, we will start on Week 2.

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.)

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE STANDINGS SHEET

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs
Indiana

OP……I picked Duke last week and you mistakenly show me with no pick and not advancing. Please correct this! If you check the Week 3 thread you will see my pick, and it was made in plenty of time.

And also make note my pick this week is Indiana.

OP……I picked Duke last week and you mistakenly show me with no pick and not advancing. Please correct this! If you check the Week 3 thread you will see my pick in post #6, and it was made in plenty of time.

And also make note my pick this week is Indiana.

I have requested this several times. PLEASE correct it!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT