ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Survivor Pool - Week 9

Sep 3, 2009
Not much movement this last week, as no major teams lost. We are down to 13 survivors, and more importantly, down to only 6 remaining undefeated teams. I will make a decision if we still have survivors with no undefeated teams, but I'm assuming some losses will be taken with the reduced number of options.

If it's your first time playing, or you need a refresher, here are the basic rules:

-You can only pick a team that is currently undefeated.

-You can only pick an FBS team that is playing an FBS team. (don't bank on other players calling you out to help. Google it if you're not sure about a team.

-You can only pick a team once per season!

-If the team you pick wins, you survive to the next week.

-Picks must be made before the kickoff of the game you pick (based ONLY on time stamp of your post) or will be a DQ. They must be made public on this board, NOT a message to me.

- If necessary, we will pick up-to and including "Bowl Week" to determine a winner.

THE SCHEDULE: https://www.ncaa.com/scoreboard/football/fbs

THE SHEET:
The sheet cannot be edited, but you can track how you are doing and who you have picked so far.

TCU, as it my last remaining undefeated team not yet chosen playing this Sat

An idea if we run out of teams and still have survivors - total the number of wins each survivor had based on the number of wins each team had the week they picked the team.

Totally forgot the part about playing an FBS team last week. Just breezed through and knew I didn't pick Tennessee, didn't even look at their opponent. I feel as dumb as BF. Cheers to the survivors

All 6 teams that entered the weekend unbeaten remain unbeaten, but that changes as two go head-to-head.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT