ADVERTISEMENT

College football today

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
#14 UCF visits GaTech at 3:30 today. It'll be interesting to see what the Ramblin' Wreck can do against a ranked team. Might make FSU's loss seem not so bad.

Tonight, #17 Miami takes on #18 Louisville at 7:30 in what is expected to be the best match up of the day. GO CARDINALS!

FSU has a much-needed game against BYE.

Question for you Noles.
Between Florida and Miami who do you hate more? Because I know you hate both, but deep down I know you hate one a little more than the other.

You have gotten this Iowa fan to despise Florida but for some reason I have a soft spot for Miami and am actually rooting for them against Louisville.

Reactions: seminoleed
Question for you Noles.
Between Florida and Miami who do you hate more? Because I know you hate both, but deep down I know you hate one a little more than the other.

You have gotten this Iowa fan to despise Florida but for some reason I have a soft spot for Miami and am actually rooting for them against Louisville.
When they play each other, I root for a giant sinkhole. That said, probably the gators. They are pompous little f*ucks and Urban Meyer can go to hell. My issue with Miami is that 95% of their fans couldn’t tell you the location of campus.

Reactions: goldmom
Florida, AINEC. Miami is close, by I'll lose to Miami every year if it means we beat Florida.

If I were President, I'd make Gainesville, FL a nuclear testing site, and we'd only test on their Homecoming weekend so we could get all the old fart alumni. I absolutely despise it, and everything about it, most especially those who attend it and go to their games. They give rednecks a good name.

Question for you Noles.

Hate the Gators the most. Not even close.

Naive question from Iowa fans that don't understand the state of Florida. UF is a public university rival with 3x the enrollment of Miami and exponentially more alumni to interact with. Plus Miami is another 4 hours away. Guessing most FSU fans could give two shits less what happens at UM other than recruiting battles here and there.

Naive question from Iowa fans that don't understand the state of Florida. UF is a public university rival with 3x the enrollment of Miami and exponentially more alumni to interact with. Plus Miami is another 4 hours away. Guessing most FSU fans could give two shits less what happens at UM other than recruiting battles here and there.

It did get pretty dicey during the "wide right" years.

Reactions: seminoleed
True. My hate for UF goes beyond athletics. It is way in which they have treated Florida State in the legislature. It has gotten better, but still has issues.

We suck at both offense and defense. I understand that.

Are you watching Louisville? They just gave up a 75 yard run because they didn’t have anyone on one side of the field.

Their offense is better than ours, but that defense is truly awful.

Are you watching Louisville? They just gave up a 75 yard run because they didn’t have anyone on one side of the field.

It was a pretty well designed play. And it was blocked to perfection. I don't think you can say it was just Louisville's ineptness.

I can't stand uf. I don't care two seconds about Miami. It's full of kids from up north who go back home after they graduate and would rather catch a Knicks game than watch their football team.

Reactions: runkpanole
I hate everything about UF that includes the fans, the school, colors, mascot and everything else associated with UF.
With UM, I mainly can’t stand the bandwagon fans that didn’t go there that jump on board when they are good. The few UM alumni I know are not too bad.

Reactions: runkpanole
Onside kick so you only give up a 47 yard touchdown. That’s one way to prevent a third 75 yard touchdown play.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT