ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Springs Shooter AND His Mom had a Racist Rant on Frontier Airlines (there is video)

LOL - that's not what prompted her to film him. JFC.
Never said that you spinning POS. But when she followed and filmed and called him a dumb fat ass, he turned and said stop following or I’ll **** you up.

Then she comes on and says it’s crazy he has so much hate that he threatened me and said he was going to **** me up.

So yes, she was surprised at his reaction to her filming him and calling him a dumb fat ass.

Spin what I said again

He’s a scumbag, no doubt. Beyond a scumbag.But she’s following him calling him a big dumb fat ass and is surprised he said if you don’t stop following me I’m going to **** you up?

Fry this mother****er, no doubt. But people with cellphones like this are asshats .

Now, one of you assholes tell be I’m somehow defending what he did in Colorado.
@TJ8869 would be proud if this post.

Never said that you spinning POS. But when she followed and filmed and called him a dumb fat ass, he turned and said stop following or I’ll **** you up.

Then she comes on and says it’s crazy he has so much hate that he threatened me and said he was going to **** me up.

So yes, she was surprised at his reaction to her filming him and calling him a dumb fat ass.

Spin what I said again
Go easy on him he has some medical issues

Reactions: Jan Itor
Go easy on him he has some medical issues
And reading comprehension issues. Honestly, he tries to pick an argument where there’s really no argument to be had. And he does so by misrepresenting what you say.

Prolly a Pepsi but today is the day for overindulgence...

Club Q Shooter Had Racist Meltdown On Flight [VIDEO]​

November 24, 2022 Mass Shootings, Racism

Denver’s Fox affiliate reports:

Read the full article.
The altercation reportedly began when Aldrich screamed at Martinez for supposedly taking too long to take down her suitcase. According to Martinez, when a black passenger attempted to calm the scene on the plane, Aldrich hurled the N-word at the man. Per the report, Aldrich’s mother caused a scene before the plane even took off, hurling slurs about a different young woman and her baby. Martinez says Frontier Airlines refused to take her complaint.

In all fairness, they showed incredible restraint. Who doesn’t want to go in a murderous rampage when forced to fly Frontier Airlines?

• Haha
Reactions: NoleATL
Hell, just don't vote. Or vote third party. There are options. But anyone voting R at this point is a shithead, imo.
Sounds like you have as just as much hate in your heart as the ones that persecute you🤷‍♂️

These are precisely the people Trump sought to empower. They now make up a significant percentage of the GOP and they are trying to seize power. If you deny that, you’re an idiot or a liar.
A significant percentage of republicans are trying to overthrow the government? I haven’t gotten any memos on it, should I check my spam?

Spin what I said again
Lol - she was describing his hate, not her surprise. If she was going to be surprised she never would have been recording. She expected a reaction and got one.

• Haha
Reactions: Jan Itor
The shocker is that the shooter was spoonfed radical conservative racism and bigotry from birth and that rasism and bigotry was captured on video, yet some people still want to claim that ideology has nothing to do with this mass murder.
And some people want to lump in basically half the country with this douche bag.

Here’s what I think. I think the vast majority of people in this country think this shooting was despicable. I think that because I don’t make my judgement off of anecdotal social media examples.

I base it off of my in person interactions with people.

A significant percentage of republicans are trying to overthrow the government? I haven’t gotten any memos on it, should I check my spam?
You should. They are taking over party precincts at the behest of Steve Bannon. That’s his expressed strategy. They are looking to control the GOP from the ground level and these people are the hardcore election deniers who think violence is the legitimate response to an election loss. You ignore that or deny it and continue to support those who bow to Trump making you an enabler. You excuse everything.

I don’t even buy that you wouldn’t vote for Trump again. You and Goldie and others will justify it by claiming the other candidate is some left-wing communist Muslim gay abortionist so…in those immortal words…you have no choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT