ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Springs Shooter AND His Mom had a Racist Rant on Frontier Airlines (there is video)

You should. They are taking over party precincts at the behest of Steve Bannon. That’s his expressed strategy. They are looking to control the GOP from the ground level and these people are the hardcore election deniers who think violence is the legitimate response to an election loss. You ignore that or deny it and continue to support those who bow to Trump making you an enabler. You excuse everything.

I don’t even buy that you wouldn’t vote for Trump again. You and Goldie and others will justify it by claiming the other candidate is some left-wing communist Muslim gay abortionist so…in those immortal words…you have no choice.
I don’t deny that there is some in the GOP, but you said a significant amount. Your problem is that you take everything to DEFCON 2 when making a point

Are we still blaming Trump and Christians for this behavior or can we agree the parents probably contributed more to it?
You vote with them. They’re the idiots who agree with what you think. Maybe reset.

And some people want to lump in basically half the country with this douche bag.

Here’s what I think. I think the vast majority of people in this country think this shooting was despicable. I think that because I don’t make my judgement off of anecdotal social media examples.

I base it off of my in person interactions with people.
Yet half the country supports leaders who truly have no desire to do anything about these shootings other than hope. That’s the issue. If so many are sick of our citizens being second to guns maybe they ought to look who they vote for, because those people aren’t going to do shit because the NRA owns them.

Yet half the country supports leaders who truly have no desire to do anything about these shootings other than hope. That’s the issue. If so many are sick of our citizens being second to guns maybe they ought to look who they vote for, because those people aren’t going to do shit because the NRA owns them.
How would the Democrats solve mass shootings if given a free hand?

I don’t deny that there is some in the GOP, but you said a significant amount. Your problem is that you take everything to DEFCON 2 when making a point
See? You make excuses rather than confront the reality. Nearly half of GOP voters said the midterm elections were probably not or definitely not fair. That's opposed to 89% of Dems who say they were probably or definitely fair. And a significant proportion of those GOP election deniers think violence is justified in the case of a "stolen" election. Two-thirds of the GOP...you?...don't consider 1/6 to have been an attack on the govt and 3/4 claim it was instigated by left-wing activists. So "no big deal and it wasn't us, anyway". Wow...they sound JUST LIKE YOU.

See? You make excuses rather than confront the reality. Nearly half of GOP voters said the midterm elections were probably not or definitely not fair. That's opposed to 89% of Dems who say they were probably or definitely fair. And a significant proportion of those GOP election deniers think violence is justified in the case of a "stolen" election. Two-thirds of the GOP...you?...don't consider 1/6 to have been an attack on the govt and 3/4 claim it was instigated by left-wing activists. So "no big deal and it wasn't us, anyway". Wow...they sound JUST LIKE YOU.
Well then my advice is to make sure your bomb shelter is stocked, sounds like you think world war 3 is coming.

Which half is that? Dems had complete control for the last two years. What'd they do?

Infrastructure bill. Gun control bill. Inflating reduction bill. That's for starters. You might disagree with the legislation but to say the Democrats haven't done anything is moronic.
We're talking about gun reform. Obviously they didn't do enough because it keeps happening right?

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
How would the Democrats solve mass shootings if given a free hand?
Studies have shown that the bulk of mass shootings are by young males with high capacity magazines. I suggest we allow for common sense regulations and stop pandering to the lowest common denominators in the gun lobby who want no restrictions ever. Treat guns like cars. Anyone who wants one has to register it and maintain insurance on it. Pass a vision test every few years. I’d be all for a nominal yearly registration fee, too. Nothing that would prevent any citizen from being part of a well regulated militia.

Prolly a Pepsi but today is the day for overindulgence...

Club Q Shooter Had Racist Meltdown On Flight [VIDEO]​

November 24, 2022 Mass Shootings, Racism

Denver’s Fox affiliate reports:

Read the full article.
The altercation reportedly began when Aldrich screamed at Martinez for supposedly taking too long to take down her suitcase. According to Martinez, when a black passenger attempted to calm the scene on the plane, Aldrich hurled the N-word at the man. Per the report, Aldrich’s mother caused a scene before the plane even took off, hurling slurs about a different young woman and her baby. Martinez says Frontier Airlines refused to take her complaint.

I need @hawkland14 to weigh in on this new, new, new information about the shooter to see if there is a stock Team Red deflection talking point?

Reactions: NoleATL
Studies have shown that the bulk of mass shootings are by young males with high capacity magazines. I suggest we allow for common sense regulations and stop pandering to the lowest common denominators in the gun lobby who want no restrictions ever. Treat guns like cars. Anyone who wants one has to register it and maintain insurance on it. Pass a vision test every few years. I’d be all for a nominal yearly registration fee, too. Nothing that would prevent any citizen from being part of a well regulated militia.

Add gun safety course and mental health exam

Well then my advice is to make sure your bomb shelter is stocked, sounds like you think world war 3 is coming.
And you dismiss the cancer at the heart of the GOP. As usual. FTR, it's better to have a shelter and not need it than need it and not have it. I don't anticipate WWIII and it would be Civil War II to be more precise, but to blithely dismiss it - again - makes you an apologist and enabler for every bad thing they do. Wear it proudly if you're going to embrace the role. Quit being a mealy-mouthed cuck for the worst elements of your party.

I agree with all those measures. I don’t think they’d put much of a dent in the mass shootings though…

We're talking about gun reform. Obviously they didn't do enough because it keeps happening right?
No. You asked "what did they do" and I gave you some of the things they did. Including gun control measures.

BTW, they are not enough, I wonder why that is.

What are the republican proposals?

And you dismiss the cancer at the heart of the GOP. As usual. FTR, it's better to have a shelter and not need it than need it and not have it. I don't anticipate WWIII and it would be Civil War II to be more precise, but to blithely dismiss it - again - makes you an apologist and enabler for every bad thing they do. Wear it proudly if you're going to embrace the role. Quit being a mealy-mouthed cuck for the worst elements of your party.
Listen I condemned the Jan 6 incident that day (go back and look) just a few posts above I admitted there is a bad fraction in the gop, I don’t know what else you want. But I am not going to freak out every time some jackass group does something stupid. If you want to live that way be my guest

• Haha
Listen I condemned the Jan 6 incident that day (go back and look) just a few posts above I admitted there is a bad fraction in the gop, I don’t know what else you want. But I am not going to freak out every time some jackass group does something stupid. If you want to live that way be my guest
Did you vote for Kari Lake?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I agree with all those measures. I don’t think they’d put much of a dent in the mass shootings though…
I’m glad I’m affecting you in a positive manner. But, again. Men under 21 with high capacity magazines and rifles are the main culprits. Let’s start there. We don’t let young men drink legally until the age of 21, but we let them haul around AR-15s and all the ammo they want.

No. You asked "what did they do" and I gave you some of the things they did. Including gun control measures.

BTW, they are not enough, I wonder why that is.

What are the republican proposals?
So they had complete control. Why didn't they do more?

• Haha
Add gun safety course and mental health exam
Agreed. Gun safety class every 1-2 years and renew permits to own/carry a gun. Renewal would be subject to passing background checks. Maybe they did something stupid/illegal since they purchased the weapon.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Agreed. Gun safety class every 1-2 years and renew permits to own/carry a gun. Renewal would be subject to passing background checks. Maybe they did something stupid/illegal since they purchased the weapon.
Does initiating a Police standoff/ bomb threat qualify?

Are you voting only for candidates who support this type of measure?

Are you voting only for candidates who support this type of measure?
I haven’t voted for republicans the last two election cycles at any level. And haven’t voted for a republican POTUS since Romney.

And you? I know you’re itching for another argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT