ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Springs Shooter AND His Mom had a Racist Rant on Frontier Airlines (there is video)

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
Prolly a Pepsi but today is the day for overindulgence...

Club Q Shooter Had Racist Meltdown On Flight [VIDEO]​

November 24, 2022 Mass Shootings, Racism

Denver’s Fox affiliate reports:
Cell phone video from a Frontier Airlines passenger showed club shooting suspect Anderson Aldrich and Aldrich’s mother, Laura Voepel, in a heated confrontation with fellow passengers on July 31. The video was taken by Maria Martinez after the Aurora woman said Aldrich referred to her by a racist slur used against Hispanics.
After she was called the derogatory term, Martinez began filming Aldrich and Voepel as they walked off the plane.
Passengers on the flight that day said they remembered Aldrich well, in part because of what they told each other after their flight home to Denver. “Even my friend was like, we won’t be surprised, like, if he’s a mass shooter. And it was scary to think that,” Martinez said.
Read the full article.
The altercation reportedly began when Aldrich screamed at Martinez for supposedly taking too long to take down her suitcase. According to Martinez, when a black passenger attempted to calm the scene on the plane, Aldrich hurled the N-word at the man. Per the report, Aldrich’s mother caused a scene before the plane even took off, hurling slurs about a different young woman and her baby. Martinez says Frontier Airlines refused to take her complaint.

Riley I am not going to engage you until you see your doctor, let me know when that happens, you are too off your rocker right now
And you keep fueling the fire. LOL. Not only are you dumb, you are lame as well. Bad combination.

Reactions: Jan Itor
I don’t think we can blame Trump more but he sure enabled it. I am also pretty sure I know who his parents voted for too.
I am pretty sure these parents were set in their ways and beliefs long before Trump

I’m asking you.

When I want a bloviating diatribe on the desecrations, I’ll consult him.
Lol, that was pretty good description.
The Christian and Trump combo was the subject of a very spirited debate on HROT in the original post about the subject

The parents built the bomb, and something else lit the fuse. What that “something else” was we’ll probably learn before too long. I have my suspicions.
Desperate for his father's love, he acted in the only way that would earn him his respect, and is looking forward to prison providing him the type of intimacy he has always hated himself for desiring?

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
The Christians picked him in the primaries. It is who they wanted and selected. Christian leaders were falling all over themselves in the primaries to support him.
And again I didn’t support him in the primaries

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Prolly a Pepsi but today is the day for overindulgence...

Club Q Shooter Had Racist Meltdown On Flight [VIDEO]​

November 24, 2022 Mass Shootings, Racism

Denver’s Fox affiliate reports:

Read the full article.
The altercation reportedly began when Aldrich screamed at Martinez for supposedly taking too long to take down her suitcase. According to Martinez, when a black passenger attempted to calm the scene on the plane, Aldrich hurled the N-word at the man. Per the report, Aldrich’s mother caused a scene before the plane even took off, hurling slurs about a different young woman and her baby. Martinez says Frontier Airlines refused to take her complaint.

He’s a scumbag, no doubt. Beyond a scumbag.But she’s following him calling him a big dumb fat ass and is surprised he said if you don’t stop following me I’m going to **** you up?

Fry this mother****er, no doubt. But people with cellphones like this are asshats .

Now, one of you assholes tell be I’m somehow defending what he did in Colorado.

Last edited:
The Christians picked him in the primaries. It is who they wanted and selected. Christian leaders were falling all over themselves in the primaries to support him.
Yup

PastorsprayforTrump1.jpg

f25d1dac-a4dc-4efe-9f6c-d91775895567_800_420.png

He’s a scumbag, no doubt. Beyond a scumbag.But she’s following him calling him a big dumb fat ass and is surprised he said if you don’t stop filling me I’m going to **** you up?

Fry this mother****er, no doubt. But people with cellphones like this are asshats .

Now, one of you assholes tell be I’m somehow defending what he did in Colorado.
No - that's not why she is "surprised". JFC.

ADVERTISEMENT