ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Springs Shooter AND His Mom had a Racist Rant on Frontier Airlines (there is video)

I haven’t voted for republicans the last two election cycles at any level. And haven’t voted for a republican POTUS since Romney.

And you? I know you’re itching for another argument.
Lol - that didn't answer the question. We know there are 3rd party candidates voting for some really stupid shit as well. And I was asking who you voted FOR. That said, I believe you - it's just really fun to get you all riled up.

I've only voted FOR candidates who are advocates of more gun control measures.

Lol - that didn't answer the question. We know there are 3rd party candidates voting for some really stupid shit as well. And I was asking who you voted FOR. That said, I believe you - it's just really fun to get you all riled up.

I've only voted FOR candidates who are advocates of more gun control measures.
I voted Democrat the last two election cycles at all levels.

I voted Democrat the last two election cycles at all levels.
LOL - how did saying "I only voted for candidates who are advocates of more gun control measures" not answer your "and you?" question?

This should be good.

LOL - how did saying "I only voted for candidates who are advocates of more gun control measures" not answer your "and you?" question?

This should be good.
I don’t see that quoted above. Where did you get that? ;)

Not sure if you're serious or just oblivious.
I’m only seeing the part where I said I voted for Democrats. Actually, before you posted your reply, I removed the part where I said you didn’t answer my question from my post. That’s why I added the ;) in my previous response

How would the Democrats solve mass shootings if given a free hand?
I do not think that Dems can "solve" mass shootings but I do believe that reasonable steps can be taken to reduce incidents and mitigate consequences:

1) outlaw assault rifles -- a weapon designed for the sole purpose of killing as many people as rapidly as possible - will save countless lives. They were previously outlawed and withstood constitutional challenges but Republicans successfully allowed the law to sunset and have since faught assualt weapon bans.

2) in conjunction with"red flag" laws, prioritizing mental health interventions and using involuntary commitments where appropriate;

3) universal background checks for all gun purchases; close obvious loopholes, increase penalties for violations; mandatory gun regitration;

4) eliminte special protection given to gun manufacturers against product liability claims.

I’m only seeing the part where I said I voted for Democrats. Actually, before you posted your reply, I removed the part where I said you didn’t answer my question from my post. That’s why I added the ;) in my previous response
So does that mean you acknowledge I did answer your question?

Why do you think I removed it? Come on. If all you want to do is get me riled up, no reason to ever interact.
With you, I need to make sure.

You're a big supporter of RNHawk - any idea why he won't answer the question whether he voted for Kari Lake?

Maybe because it’s none of your damned business?
Like I said I wasn’t interacting with him until he saw the doctor, I told him that but he still asks me questions. Which again goes to the evidence that he needs to see a doctor, very scatterbrained

Reactions: Crimea River
Like I said I wasn’t interacting with him until he saw the doctor, I told him that but he still asks me questions. Which again goes to the evidence that he needs to see a doctor, very scatterbrained
Someone else asked you as well.

You are so bad at this.

Just answer the question Clare!

See, that wasn't so hard. Now, the fact that you voted for the candidate who supports Trump more than any other is a bit problematic in context of your other posts, but at least you finally answered a direct question.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Listen I condemned the Jan 6 incident that day (go back and look) just a few posts above I admitted there is a bad fraction in the gop, I don’t know what else you want. But I am not going to freak out every time some jackass group does something stupid. If you want to live that way be my guest
Did you vote for anyone who denies the 2020 election? Yes. Those people were the fuel for 1/6 so your "condemnation" is meaningless. You VOTED FOR the "jackass group" in at least one race and probably more. Lake has been egging on the denialists ever since Election Day. What else do I want you to do? Admit what you are. Embrace it. At the very least, stop lying about it.

Are we still blaming Trump and Christians for this behavior or can we agree the parents probably contributed more to it?
If they have unbridled loyalty for the 2A and think the gay community is unnatural, then yes.

Damned busybodies.

Did you vote for anyone who denies the 2020 election? Yes. Those people were the fuel for 1/6 so your "condemnation" is meaningless. You VOTED FOR the "jackass group" in at least one race and probably more. Lake has been egging on the denialists ever since Election Day. What else do I want you to do? Admit what you are. Embrace it. At the very least, stop lying about it.
You’re right, instead of voting for who I think is best for my family, city, state, and country. I am going to go to “who would tar heel vote for”. Clearly if we all did this and put what we think needs to happen anside and instead vote for an anonymous message board poster candidate, the world would be a better place. Damn our democracy. Tarheelbybirth rules!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF

You’re right, instead of voting for who I think is best for my family, city, state, and country. I am going to go to “who would tar heel vote for”. Clearly if we all did this and put what we think needs to happen anside and instead vote for an anonymous message board poster candidate, the world would be a better place. Damn our democracy. Tarheelbybirth rules!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF

Holy fvcking irony...you support people that tried to overthrow the fvcking democracy

You have to be a troll, have to be. Because I can't believe there's people out there that really think like this.

Reactions: Kelsers and win4jj
Holy fvcking irony...you support people that tried to overthrow the fvcking democracy

You have to be a troll, have to be. Because I can't believe there's people out there that really think like this.
Take an individual, that individual has been having a rough year for whatever reason. You have two candidates none of which is perfect but there is one Candidate that would help you with your current problem more than the other. Who do you vote for

your response to me is so typical of the HROT bubble that you apparently live in. This place is not real life, not everything is always black and white in this world. You need to get out a little bit and talk to people who vote for candidates that differ than yours and find out the reasons they vote that way. You will obviously be shocked (since you live in a bubble) about the reasons they give you.

Take an individual, that individual has been having a rough year for whatever reason. You have two candidates none of which is perfect but there is one Candidate that would help you with your current problem more than the other. Who do you vote for

your response to me is so typical of the HROT bubble that you apparently live in. This place is not real life, not everything is always black and white in this world. You need to get out a little bit and talk to people who vote for candidates that differ than yours and find out the reasons they vote that way. You will obviously be shocked (since you live in a bubble) about the reasons they give you.

I'm the one living in a bubble?!? You're in a fvcking cult and don't even know it....your cognitive dissonance is mind blowing.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT