ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Springs Shooter AND His Mom had a Racist Rant on Frontier Airlines (there is video)

I'm the one living in a bubble?!? You're in a fvcking cult and don't even know it....your cognitive dissonance is mind blowing.
No the problem is that you think me and 70 million people are in a cult. You sir are delusional

From your avatar is the assumption that you are in a wheelchair correct? No disrespect but I am going to get some where with this

Yea, been in a wheelchair for 30 years...as crazy it sounds best thing that's happened to me

Yea, been in a wheelchair for 30 years...as crazy it sounds best thing that's happened to me
Ok sorry to hear that but it sounds like you are doing well. Obviously you have surrounded yourself with a good medical team, gathering through the 30 years you have had to have some procedures/surgeries done etc. do you know if these people who cared for you and got you to where you are, voted for Trump? Do you screen these people before they care for you. What about your favorite restaurant, did the owner or chef vote for him? Your disdain for trump voters is pretty clear on HROT, so does that carry over in real life for you?

Ok sorry to hear that but it sounds like you are doing well. Obviously you have surrounded yourself with a good medical team, gathering through the 30 years you have had to have some procedures/surgeries done etc. do you know if these people who cared for you and got you to where you are, voted for Trump? Do you screen these people before they care for you. What about your favorite restaurant, did the owner or chef vote for him? Your disdain for trump voters is pretty clear on HROT, so does that carry over in real life for you?

I really don't have a disdain for all Trump voters...it's our fvcked up two party system (before 2020 I hadn't voted since 2000). It just blows my mind the logic hurdles that you've jumped over in this, and other, threads....have some logical consistency

Reactions: RileyHawk
I really don't have a disdain for all Trump voters...it's our fvcked up two party system (before 2020 I hadn't voted since 2000). It just blows my mind the logic hurdles that you've jumped over in this, and other, threads....have some logical consistency
Because I voted for Lake? Also keep in mind that a lot of my answers is the sarcasm/smart ass coming out in me

Take an individual, that individual has been having a rough year for whatever reason. You have two candidates none of which is perfect but there is one Candidate that would help you with your current problem more than the other. Who do you vote for

your response to me is so typical of the HROT bubble that you apparently live in. This place is not real life, not everything is always black and white in this world. You need to get out a little bit and talk to people who vote for candidates that differ than yours and find out the reasons they vote that way. You will obviously be shocked (since you live in a bubble) about the reasons they give you.
Attend this is MAGA. Selfish and cares little for what's good for the country.

Do you think it is important for the politicians you vote for to have "common sense"?
Of course, but sometimes my preferred candidate is not on the ballot, so then I have to weigh all my options, research the candidates and vote for who I think is better, sometimes I don’t vote for the candidates at all

Of course, but sometimes my preferred candidate is not on the ballot, so then I have to weigh all my options, research the candidates and vote for who I think is better, sometimes I don’t vote for the candidates at all
What was so bad about Hobbs that you chose to vote for a candidate with no "common sense"?

Border issues, which is a Huge problem here in Arizona contrary to the national narrative
Which one of these border policies do you prefer and why do you feel that way?

As governor, I will do precisely that. I will act boldly and aggressively to bring an end to our border crisis starting on day one. And I will see this mission through to the final minute of the final hour of my tenure as governor of our great state. The good people of Arizona deserve strong leadership that is decisive and committed to nothing less than our full safety and to the well-being of our communities.

For too long, our leaders haven’t been willing to tell the truth and haven’t offered real solutions, which has forced Arizona to continue to bear the brunt of our immigration crisis. As governor, I will use the tools at my disposal to bring resources to our border communities and provide meaningful relief for Arizonans suffering the consequences of decades of federal inaction.

Please describe the difference between Lake and Hobbs when it comes to the border?
These are both candidates border policies, I don't see much of a difference other than language. Maybe RN can explain why one is better than the other.

Which one of these border policies do you prefer and why do you feel that way?

As governor, I will do precisely that. I will act boldly and aggressively to bring an end to our border crisis starting on day one. And I will see this mission through to the final minute of the final hour of my tenure as governor of our great state. The good people of Arizona deserve strong leadership that is decisive and committed to nothing less than our full safety and to the well-being of our communities.

For too long, our leaders haven’t been willing to tell the truth and haven’t offered real solutions, which has forced Arizona to continue to bear the brunt of our immigration crisis. As governor, I will use the tools at my disposal to bring resources to our border communities and provide meaningful relief for Arizonans suffering the consequences of decades of federal inaction.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Another Colorado shooter thread, another pantsing of @RNHawk . Weird mix of cognitive dissonance, lack of self awareness, and mid-level intelligence. I now fully understand the “punching down”‘reference from an earlier thread.

You’re right, instead of voting for who I think is best for my family, city, state, and country. I am going to go to “who would tar heel vote for”. Clearly if we all did this and put what we think needs to happen anside and instead vote for an anonymous message board poster candidate, the world would be a better place. Damn our democracy. Tarheelbybirth rules!!!!!!!!!

Cosmo Kramer High Quality GIF
I didn’t tell you who to vote for, dumbass. I told you who you shouldn’t vote for. You know, people who think it’s ok to deny the results of free and fair elections and who - through their rhetoric - encourage violent acts in an attempt to overthrow those elections. That you clearly think those people constitute what is best for your “family, city, state, and country” tells us exactly which side of the fence you have chosen.

You’re the guy who would’ve voted for Mussolini because…”Hey, he got the trains running on time!”

Last edited:
I didn’t tell you who to vote for, dumbass. I told you who you shouldn’t vote for. You know, people who think it’s ok to deny the results of free and fair elections and who - through their rhetoric - encourage violent acts in an attempt to overthrow those elections. That you clearly think those people constitute what is best for your “family, city, state, and country” tells us exactly which side of the fence you have chosen.

He has to be a troll

You’re the guy who would’ve voted for Mussolini because…”Hey, he got the trains running on time!”
🤣

ADVERTISEMENT