ADVERTISEMENT

Comeon Iowa!

Sure. Let her/him waste their time here.

Pause for a moment and think about that statement.

You want Iowa to be a Trump state? It’s a source of pride to you that Iowans send Kim Reynolds, Joni Ernst, and Donald Trump into power?

I’m embarrassed for Iowa and for Iowans. The state has politically become no different from Alabama or Mississippi. Let that sink in.

You want Iowa to be a Trump state? It’s a source of pride to you that Iowans send Kim Reynolds, Joni Ernst, and Donald Trump into power?

I’m embarrassed for Iowa and for Iowans. The state has politically become no different from Alabama or Mississippi. Let that sink in.
I'm embarrassed too, State has gone so far down.

Iowa isn't turning blue anytime soon.

Which is the voters prerogative.

If Iowans want their priorities to be:
- tax cuts for the rich and corporations that don’t extend all the way down the wage scale;
- government control over a woman’s body and her right to choose;
- destruction of waterways and public lands;
- disenfranchisement of POC and immigrants;
- welfare for corporate farmers but not for those truly in need

...then by all means: continue to vote red.

It has been Blue 6 of the last 8 POTUS elections. Dukakis, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Bush Obama, Obama, Trump.
Maybe I should have been more clear. Iowa isn't turning blue anytime soon in future elections.

No I do not want Trump to win Iowa, but he will. Which is why Biden and Kamala are sending their spouses. What I want and what will happen are two different things.

Are you voting for Biden?

Because you shouldn't vote for either, and I'd be embarrassed for any Iowan that does...............

One is a trash human being. The other is end-stage Joe Paterno. Neither deserve to be the President of the United States.

Deal with it. See how that shaming works?............

Are you voting for Biden?

Because you shouldn't vote for either, and I'd be embarrassed for any Iowan that does...............

One is a trash human being. The other is end-stage Joe Paterno. Neither deserve to be the President of the United States.

Deal with it. See how that shaming works?............

How is Biden “end-stage Joe Paterno”? What does that even mean?

I’m absolutely voting for Biden. What’s the alternative?

Reactions: Tom Paris
How is Biden “end-stage Joe Paterno”? What does that even mean? (I think you know what that means.......)

I’m absolutely voting for Biden. What’s the alternative? (Alternative?.......Find someone better. ;) )
It's that simple. And not my problem. I just tell you what the problem is........see how that works?

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT