ADVERTISEMENT

COMMIT: Hawkeyes Add Three-Star DT Brad Fitzgibbon

Reminder: We extended our promo ONE MORE DAY. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get our premium content FREE till fall camp: https://iowa.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=IAVISITS

IAVISITS (1).jpg
Had a fun conversation with Brad a couple days ago about his decision.

Though he's happy to be a Hawkeye, his new teammate (and former teammate at Chicago Marist) John Nestor may have been more excited than him.

"I think he hugged me like ten times," Fitzgibbon laughed. "I think he was the most excited out of everybody."

Reactions: nwhawkincr
1254172884282.jpg

Reactions: BigOHawk
He just looks like a football player, and that's a good thing. Multiple visits to Sparty and Wisky, who know DL play so a good win for Iowa here! His Rivals picture reminds me a bit of a character from the movie "The Program.." can't recall the name right now!

He just looks like a football player, and that's a good thing. Multiple visits to Sparty and Wisky, who know DL play so a good win for Iowa here! His Rivals picture reminds me a bit of a character from the movie "The Program.." can't recall the name right now!

yep; he's listed at 6'3, 280

Reactions: nwhawkincr
Kid looks the part for sure, will likely turn into a wrecking ball up front at the point of attack stuffing the run and making pocket QBs extremely nervous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT