ADVERTISEMENT

Completely dominating yet room to improve

Colorado_Hawk

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Jan 20, 2009
We are dominating, ranked #5, have a ton of room to improve, are getting better each week, and are nowhere near our ceiling.

This a pretty good spot to be in and we all know it. When people “complain” or cite negatives it’s only because we all know how close we are to having a very special year.

My “complaint” would be that we use too many multiple WR sets and should be in double TE way more often with throws to TEs over the middle, play action, and at least 40 runs a game.

If anything our offense isn’t vanilla enough and doesn’t best use the personnel we have. This west coasty thing is working well enough but spencer throws well over the middle. I think the bigger sets and working deeper over the middle of the field would make both our running and passing games better.

I don’t think we have yet found our identity on offense or put Spencer in his most comfortable spot. Regardless…whatever we are doing is working well enough…but we have the ability to do more…and that’s exciting…and makes you want to figure out how.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News