ADVERTISEMENT

Conel interview-If you haven't watched it, please do

MSU158

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2014
Now I have to admit, seeing him toss Moore the 1st time made me sick. The second time wasn't much better.

However, once I watched the interview and then watched him sign the headgear he threw to the kid, I became a fan. Well spoken and so humble. Unbelievable that he completely walked away for a full year and came back to take 3rd.

I will be cheering for him next year.

Now I have to admit, seeing him toss Moore the 1st time made me sick. The second time wasn't much better.

However, once I watched the interview and then watched him sign the headgear he threw to the kid, I became a fan. Well spoken and so humble. Unbelievable that he completely walked away for a full year and came back to take 3rd.

Those three kids begged every wrestler for their headgear...probably got close to 10 among them.

Reactions: Dagboi

+1

Here is a partial Quint Kessenich (ugh) interview after the match. It got cut off- if i recall correctly he thanked basically the whole world. This match didn't 'clinch a championship' of course, but it was quite the contrast to some other post match interviews. (Which I didn't even have a problem with, but I sure liked this one better).

I was in the process of buying one when a Cleveland police officer (aviators, mustache, and all) came over and asked to see their vendor permit. Both the VT students fell silent and the cops says, "pick up your shit and get out of here."

So naturally, I followed them behind the parking garage to complete the purchase - they gave it to me for free instead. Probably a smart move on their part and I have my Conel tee. I'll chalk that up as a W.

Thanks for posting - great attitude. So refreshing.

Another guy that impressed me with his attitude (and wrestling) was Macchiiavello. I think we got one coming in just like him in Cassioppi.

ADVERTISEMENT