ADVERTISEMENT

Confidence in a Covid Vaccine Plummets

FormerlyCyberCy

HR Legend
Nov 17, 2005

From May to Sept, confidence in the safety of a vaccine has dropped from 72 to 51%. Maybe we have to stick w bleach or Pepsi.

Dr Gottlieb on CNBC just said it likely can’t be available before the election.

From May to Sept, confidence in the safety of a vaccine has dropped from 72 to 51%. Maybe we have to stick w bleach or Pepsi.

Maybe it would be nice if VP candidates and other politicians wouldn't undermine the vaccine because of politics.

Maybe it would be nice if VP candidates and other politicians wouldn't undermine the vaccine because of politics.
It would also be nice if a president who consistently over promises and under delivers allowed the science to speak for itself. I suspect most people would be fine with a vaccine if they could trust the politicians to stay out of the way.

Personally if it clears the FDA I am taking it the first chance I get. What’s the worst that could happen? 🤔

giphy.gif

Gotta give Donny credit on this one: who else could get millions of Americans to rethink their allegiance to the Vaccine Cult? 🤯

I have no confidence in people who put any credence into confidence polls

A lot of people don't care about a vaccine because it's becoming obvious that the virus isn't as big a deal as they were led to believe...

I think what Harris was highliting was that Trump's exaggerated claims of a vaccine were nothing but political wishings. You'll notice that we don't hear those promises much lately. They weren't believable.

Fauci has pretty much shot down every Trump claim with actual credibility. Fauci has no motivation to lie. Trump does.

So point your fingers where the blame truly is.

Reactions: torbee
A Poll of the non educated public is now considered news ?

if this was something leading scientists were saying that actually have been working on it I would be interested in reading about it.

pathetic what “news” is today.

The FDA just announced they are tightening up requirements to approve a Covid vaccine.

This upsets me. I have been planning all along to wait a little to see what adverse effects get reported. But now if everybody is waiting, it may be a long time before we get clean results.

I suggest we force inoculations of prisoners, service personnel, welfare recipients, and other captive audiences.

No shot, no job/service/aid.

I guess I need to add "JK" for some people.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT