ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Ames....finally #1 in the Nation at something......

ghost80

HR Heisman
Feb 24, 2009
hope you are proud you lead the nation as the #1 COVID metro hotspot yet are not immediately taking any action for allowing 25,000 fans (plus staff, athletes, ect) to gather for a football game. Very pathetic.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
I was not aware of this. Interesting and disturbing. Dozens of Jr. High kids were on the track today walking with no masks at all. I guess Covid is over with?

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost80
I was not aware of this. Interesting and disturbing.
There have been some downright stupid stories coming out of Ames. Like the positive students being quarantined not liking the food so they have been using Ubber Eats, Grub Hub to have delivered food.....and noone reporting/monitoring the contact between the drivers/students. Supposedly at least in the beginning the drivers didn't even know they were being exposed and were continuing to make deliveries elsewhere.

Who cares. It's extremely rare the young kids will get any sicker than a cold or flu.
Seriously, people should quit worrying about the kids getting it.
The regular flu is way harder on kids.

It's a damn good thing "the young kids" never cross paths with any elderly or high-risk people. Problem solved, everyone can go back to normal now!

Who cares. It's extremely rare the young kids will get any sicker than a cold or flu.

It’s not like these kids go home every week or 2!

Or high schoolers go up to Ames/IC to hang with friends every weekends...

So they're planning to allow only children into the stadium on Saturday?

hope you are proud you lead the nation as the #1 COVID metro hotspot yet are not immediately taking any action for allowing 25,000 fans (plus staff, athletes, ect) to gather for a football game. Very pathetic.
I thought this was going to be another discussion on their water.

How many students do you think will die?

1 at the most and likely obese.

it’s like cigarettes, everybody knows the risks and how to avoid it.
This isn't about the kids and even if we were your number is a gross understatement.

Typical response from the sleepy Joe tribe.
Good luck in your miserable life, because Trump will win, and you'll be crying for another 4 years.
I actually will very much be enjoying my life. Don't bet the farm on another 4 years ago of Trump and I'm just hoping our country isn't fubar by the time wiser minds take charge of our country and state.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT