ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on the big win !

Jun 7, 2005
I hate to read all the negative stuff about fans booing injured players and our fans saying you guys have no class that is not TRUE.

I would rather focus on the video of your fans being super respectful to our players walking off. CLASS !

Every fan base has those fans but that does not mean the whole fan base is that way.

I say this every year but you guys have the best tradition in CFB now with the wave at the end of first. I have two young kids and every time I see that it gets me ! Unreal !

You guys might not be aware but all 4 of our captains in that game got hurt. We had a lot of big injuries and guys never came back so.

Also Brisker will be getting a shoulder surgery at the end of the year. When he bangs that shoulder hard he needs a minute. I have never ever seen this many players get hurt in one game. PSU was not faking injuries I’m really sorry about that opinion but false. But whatever. #17 Ekibate might have I dunno but he already missed a game with injuries.

It must be frustrating for you guys to hear all the stuff about Clifford getting hurt and how that would have changethe outcome.

My personal opinion it absolutely would have Clifford is very good QB and we only need to score one TD in 2.5 quarters and that probably would have been enough but we only got 3 points and wore out our D because only thing we could do is punt. Our OC is elite and he has made a world of difference for us. This team can move the ball down the field.

Im sorry to go down that rabbit hole again.

Most PSU fans are butt hurt for sure but it is what it is at this points it’s just frustrating but from what I’m hearing we won’t have Clifford back until Michigan game so there goes our season. Very tough because this PSU team is very good very very good.

For us we have to beat OSU or we can’t sniff the big10 title so all those possibilities are gone now without Clifford.

I wish you guys all the best I hope you beat the buckeyes in the championship and win it all I will be cheering for you guys.

I hate to read all the negative stuff about fans booing injured players and our fans saying you guys have no class that is not TRUE.

I would rather focus on the video of your fans being super respectful to our players walking off. CLASS !

Every fan base has those fans but that does not mean the whole fan base is that way.

I say this every year but you guys have the best tradition in CFB now with the wave at the end of first. I have two young kids and every time I see that it gets me ! Unreal !

You guys might not be aware but all 4 of our captains in that game got hurt. We had a lot of big injuries and guys never came back so.

Also Brisker will be getting a shoulder surgery at the end of the year. When he bangs that shoulder hard he needs a minute. I have never ever seen this many players get hurt in one game. PSU was not faking injuries I’m really sorry about that opinion but false. But whatever. #17 Ekibate might have I dunno but he already missed a game with injuries.

It must be frustrating for you guys to hear all the stuff about Clifford getting hurt and how that would have changethe outcome.

My personal opinion it absolutely would have Clifford is very good QB and we only need to score one TD in 2.5 quarters and that probably would have been enough but we only got 3 points and wore out our D because only thing we could do is punt. Our OC is elite and he has made a world of difference for us. This team can move the ball down the field.

Most PSU fans are butt hurt for sure but it is what it is at this points it’s just frustrating but from what I’m hearing we won’t have Clifford back until Michigan game so there goes our season. Very tough because this PSU team is very good very very good.

For us we have to beat OSU or we can’t sniff the big10 title so all those possibilities are gone now without Clifford.

I wish you guys all the best I hope you beat the buckeyes in the championship and win it all I will be cheering for you guys.
Go away.
You make way to much sense for this forum.

Reasonable post and thanks for the best wishes. I agree. Very good team. I hope that Clifford and anyone that was in fact injured comes back soon and better than before. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: LarryStation

I hope you guys beat OSU.

Kristijan thanks for the post. Re: Clifford not playing the whole game, that's football. For all you know he could have thrown 3 more interceptions. We have made a lot of good QB's look bad, including Clifford last year. You guys had your shot and you came up short. That's football. I wish you guys the best of luck going forward and hope to meet you again in Indy. We will be ready.

Iowa played differently offensively than they would have if Cliff would have remained, and Iowa still scored more on PSU than anyone else this season anyway.

Also, this is kind of what you get when you have a one man team. Where were all your 4-5* runningbacks? How can your entire running and passing attack rely on just one guy? Poor coaching, planning, and development, in my opinion. Football is a rough sport.

Iowa played differently offensively than they would have if Cliff would have remained, and Iowa still scored more on PSU than anyone else this season anyway.

Also, this is kind of what you get when you have a one man team. Where were all your 4-5* runningbacks? How can your entire running and passing attack rely on just one guy? Poor coaching, planning, and development, in my opinion. Football is a rough sport.
Iowa is very very good football team don’t let anyone tell you differently ! I love this Iowa team !!!!

Now you sound like some of our fans lol.
I dunno why our backup was not better prepared. Even if we had run game it would not have helped because that QB can’t throw 5 yards down the field.

Not sure it’s any of those though our backup QB from last year is 6 and 0 at Kentucky now and putting up a very good year. It’s not development. Tough road game against one of the best in the country what can you do.

Best of luck win it all !!!!!

You don't seem to be counting the pick six that he would have thrown....

ADVERTISEMENT