ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats, Recinos...

Jazzman - pass this on to your son: my 7 year old likes soccer more than any sport, and this morning he went outside to kick a football around (I tried to teach him how to spiral a punt). But all season long, he has been wanting to watch Hawkeye football when there’s a kick or punt. He’s been talking about Recinos’ kick all afternoon/evening. This 7 year old will remember that kick and that Hawkeye.

Last edited:
Jazzman - pass this on to your son: my 7 year old likes soccer more than any sport, and this morning he went outside to kid a football around (I tried to teach him how to spiral a punt). But all season long, he has been wanting to watch Hawkeye football when there’s a kick or punt. He’s been talking about Recinos’ kick all afternoon/evening. This 7 year old will remember that kick and that Hawkeye.
That is very touching, thank you! That’s how our love of sports begins, by looking up to our heroes.

I was wondering if you would 'appear' here. Don't you spend most of your time on the paid board now? Great job and really happy for your son.
Thanks! We are, too : )

I wander around, although I’ve mainly been posting on the paid board in the last several months, for whatever reason.

@rivercityjazzman, I was a year behind you in medical school. Wanted to let you know it’s been fun watching your son progress as a kicker for the Hawks and celebrate a game-winner on Senior Day! Also loved his quote about Frost trying to ice him.

Hope he has a long and fruitful NFL career! Congrats to you and your family!

Reactions: rivercityjazzman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT