ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Iowa. First in the nation! That GQP legislator is leading us to the promised land!

Awww.....I thought feelings didn’t matter in this environment.

The GOP is rallying around Q and their conspiracy nonsense. Sorry if you don’t like it, but it’s evident.
Ya you tell'em Karl

I am a Republican and I’ve said many times that Q is nonsense and that’s being polite about it. The party is not rallying around it.
Elaborate. Who are they rallying around? Because it isn't traditional conservatives like Liz Cheney. They, dare I say, CANCEL people who speak out against Q and Trump and the big lie. At least you don't call yourself a moderate anymore. Do you support Liz Cheney and her efforts going forward or do you support Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and Donald Trump? What corner are you in?

I am a Republican and I’ve said many times that Q is nonsense and that’s being polite about it. The party is not rallying around it.

So removing Liz Cheney from leadership in the party was based on logic? Not fueled by conspiracy theories and her refusal to buy into them?

Sure seems like a good portion of the party is off the deep end, friend.

Elaborate. Who are they rallying around? Because it isn't traditional conservatives like Liz Cheney. They, dare I say, CANCEL people who speak out against Q and Trump and the big lie. At least you don't call yourself a moderate anymore. Do you support Liz Cheney and her efforts going forward or do you support Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and Donald Trump? What corner are you in?

I support Liz Cheney, I also support some aspects of what Ted Cruz believes as well. Hawley and Trump have lost me as I said.

That’s because Iowans are dumb. It’s amazing how quickly that state went downhill. Not a single one of my intelligent high school classmates live their anymore, not a single one. It’s truly depressing.
The max exodus of talent for decades and here we have it. I'm the minority amongst the dumbest ****ing idiots on Earth.

The max exodus of talent for decades and here we have it. I'm the minority amongst the dumbest ****ing idiots on Earth.
It’s never too late. It’s interesting because I remember when the schools told me to comeback after I had at least 5 years experience, now I could run circles around the staff I worked with back in the day.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
It’s never too late. It’s interesting because I remember when the schools told me to comeback after I had at least 5 years experience, now I could run circles around the staff I worked with back in the day.
When did you graduate HS and I assume from Iowa, what region?

That’s because Iowans are dumb. It’s amazing how quickly that state went downhill. Not a single one of my intelligent high school classmates live their anymore, not a single one. It’s truly depressing.
I've posted this in other threads, but our 25-49 year old age range is scary small. We are depleted of people in their prime working years.

I've posted this in other threads, but our 25-49 year old age range is scary small. We are depleted of people in their prime working years.
How much of that is small towns collapsing? I don’t know the answer, just asking.

How much of that is small towns collapsing? I don’t know the answer, just asking.
I don't know if it's because of low birth rates, workers fleeing our state, or Iowa being unable to recruit workers from other states.

Where’s the post about Iowa passing and signing into law taking away statue of limitations for sex crimes against kids? Used to be had to be by the time the victim was 33 now no limit.

Where’s the post about Iowa passing and signing into law taking away statue of limitations for sex crimes against kids? Used to be had to be by the time the victim was 33 now no limit.
Awesome 1 positive in a pile of shit legislation

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT