ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to ISU . . .

A

anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba

. . . on beating COVID-19 this week but losing to Louisiana by being outscored in the second half 21-0. But hey, at least they got to be out there on a football field amidst a pandemic, so really, there are no losers. Except Iowa State, I guess. Of course, this could all be fake news. I no longer watch college football, but I do still check the scores. Oh, and this just in:

Conferences NOT playing football: 61

Conferences trying to play football: 6

Now that's an even bigger beatdown than what allegedly happened in Ames today.

. . . on beating COVID-19 this week but losing to Louisiana by being outscored in the second half 17-0. But hey, at least they got to be out there on a football field amidst a pandemic, so really, there are no losers. Except Iowa State, I guess. Of course, this could all be fake news. I no longer watch college football, but I do still check the scores. Oh, and this just in:

Zoloft and Abilify.

. . . on beating COVID-19 this week but losing to Louisiana by being outscored in the second half 21-0. But hey, at least they got to be out there on a football field amidst a pandemic, so really, there are no losers. Except Iowa State, I guess. Of course, this could all be fake news. I no longer watch college football, but I do still check the scores. Oh, and this just in:

Those idiots at Notre Dame and Duke should have consulted you.

I’d rather have COVID and my arm ripped off then discuss politics with you.

This is golf rules, though.

The conferences playing football are winning......therefore, the lower score wins.

Reactions: M3 ME PLEASE
Nurse Ratched! Nurse Ratched!

giphy.gif

Only an imbecile like you could be dumb enough to imagine the 61 conference not playing football have beaten COVID-19.

Seriously, what would you do with a brain if you had one, anyway?

Reactions: warriors dad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT