ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Iowa on being the first state in America that defeated COVID-19!!!

I hadn’t received your response. I won’t be coming to Iowa City unless it’s for sports. You’re safe.
Safe from covid safe from you giving me a beat down? I guess I’m confused what I’m safe from because I wasn’t worried about either one of those

Safe from covid safe from you giving me a beat down? I guess I’m confused what I’m safe from because I wasn’t worried about either one of those
home-run-slide.gif

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Why? Other than shitty 3 months in winter, I find Iowa as livable as anywhere… even tho the state income taxes are so confiscatory!
and really anymore it's only January and February that are horrible. December and March are pretty decent for the most part.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
You do know the vaccine causes other heart problems as well. My wife’s boss’ kid was at the university for over a week because of it. I don’t know anyone who has been at the university for a week because of covid
Great. Our friend's totally healthy 8 year old spent 10 days at Children's Mercy here in KC with MIS-C. Is my anecdote better than yours or do I have to send my dad over to beat up your dad.

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Urologists make the best armchair epidemiologists.
Well I do have a BS in Biology with honors and an MD. It might also help that I worked at Iowa's Viral Vector core manufacturing virus for genetic experiments and monitored the immune response in those experiments. I'm not the worlds best epidemiologist but I do know more virology than the average person.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT