ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations, Noles, you’ve made history!

TJ8869

HR King
Dec 7, 2006
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I read this morning that Florida State is the first team in college football history to start a season 3-0 with each victory on a different day of the week:

Duquesne on a Saturday
LSU on a Sunday
Louisville on a Friday

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but I read this morning that Florida State is the first team in college football history to start a season 3-0 with each victory on a different day of the week:

Duquesne on a Saturday
LSU on a Sunday
Louisville on a Thursday

UL was on a Friday.

Still not ranked.....geez.

Only two games featured ranked teams against each other.

Oregon ran all over a much higher-ranked BYU team so neither one of them will drop out.

And Miami was #13 so they're not going to fall all the way out.

#19 Wake Forest survived a scare against Liberty. Is that enough for them to drop out?

I don't see any other possibilities to make room for FSU.

Only two games featured ranked teams against each other.

Oregon ran all over a much higher-ranked BYU team so neither one of them will drop out.

And Miami was #13 so they're not going to fall all the way out.

#19 Wake Forest survived a scare against Liberty. Is that enough for them to drop out?

I don't see any other possibilities to make room for FSU.

you mean besides right-size the rankings of the SEC? 8 of 14 are in the top 25? Come on.....

Heck, leave FSU under-ranked; give the boys something to be pissed off about. You are likely right on how it will actually happen tho. CBS has FSU just outside with their updated numbers. Honestly, till week 5 or so, it's all speculation and talking points.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT