ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations to Edinboro! The Fighting Scots are not only the best team

Agree

My family is all over that area....some 8 generations. Great to see them doing well with seeds of DeAnna.

To top it off their fans were fun to hang and drink w Fri afternoon. Great group of people nothing but respect for them. Hopefully a few are getting married now

They have Avery coming back, but lose Mines (125), Schopp (133), Port (141), and Habat (149). What recruits/backups do they have? I think Sean Russell is there at 125, anybody else that might make some noise?

Edinboro had a really nice team this year. A big congrats to them! They were the best team in PA and the east coast this season. I really like Mitchell Port and was sad he didn't get a championship at some point. Although, Striebler is a great kid and one of the best wrestlers to ever compete in the NCAA, so I'm also happy he made history over the weekend. It was really a win-win considering both are such great kids.

I always root for Edinboro. I also like Lehigh. This tournament was a strange one. A lot of big time upsets at lower weights early.

Agree, Jed. Have always pulled for Lehigh, dating back to the days of Mark Lieberman and Darryl Burley. A traditionally classy program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT