ADVERTISEMENT

Connor’s Tweet is not awesome

Gotta think connor wouldn’t post this if he knew Luka was leaving and this was a sort of warning, would be kind of a dick move. I think he’s either playing a little reverse psychology or he doesn’t know and is just truly hoping people can be civil about whatever he decides.

IMHO, the responding posts are, as usual, "just" speculation & don't have any value.

Rather, now there's also speculation about Connor's post as well as Luka's final NBA decision. Not too mention, in another thread calling a current player's father a "tool".

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
That's why!! Lol

They got you bud

Or maybe he was just talking to fans of the other 13 schools?
Not really Connor's post but everything else thats been out there lately from Frank and the league has certainly taken a closer look at Luka with the number of other possible draftee's heading back to school. Thrilled I was wrong though.....

Reactions: Hawkeyegrad2006
I don't agree with the Connor tweet regardless of intent. If Luka announces he's leaving, some Iowa fans will have the visceral response they're going to have.

This is also about Luka, not Connor.

Doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. Connor and Luka are roommates and thought it would be fun. Here's to having a whole lot more FUN during the 20-21 College Basketball Season!

I know. I get it. I thought of that too, that he was probably just trying to get a rise out of fans. I just hate social media.

Talking with some buddies this morning and we all thought Connor only posted that because he already knew Luka was returning. Which we all thought was kind of crappy because it did make it about Connor and basically Connor revealed it. Obviously hindsight is 20-20 but that’s what we were saying.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Connor pranking Iowa fans, what could be funnier? What might be interesting is if Fran had anything to say about it before or after.

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
I don't see how this was a prank. It was clear to me that either Connor didn't know so he was saying if he goes Pro be respectful or he did know and was just trying to be funny. I thought it was the latter and was correct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT