ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Turnbull will be Visiting on Apr 19. He's a 6'10" Center, Class of 2022, 3 Star prospect

FM will be left without any upgrade at the 5 IMO. He can't even get a 5 to visit. Better hope Mulvey and PR improve a great deal by this fall.

Time to panic!!!
200w.gif

I’m guessing that he decided to stick with Butler
I think the Hawks will take at least 4 in the class of 23 if not 5. Would expect Kris to go next year along with Connor and Filip. Any 1 year players will also be gone. We have a great start with Freeman and would hope to land Sandfort. An addition like Estrella or Kapke along with one of the SF's we are in on would be a super class. Whether we hear all the updates or not, I'm sure the staff is working their butts off. Let's send out some positive energy and hope some of our dreams come true. It is hard to keep up with the slime balls when you play by the rules.

‘It is hard to keep up with the slime balls when you play by the rules.’

College athletics has changed, there really are no rules anymore and if there are rules, the NCAA has lost total control to oversee the rules.

I was out yesterday. I was hoping to come back to see this kid had committed to us. Everything works out for a reason, I guess

Reactions: BBHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT