ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Update

As therapist, a psychologist, or a trainer. If he is going to be a cheer leader for the Hawkeye Basketball team long after Luka leaves, he might as well get paid for it. Count me in. P.S. can he recruit too?
Actually, ill bet he'd be a hell of a recruiter once he had the connections.

If you can talk people into giving you millions of dollars you can talk them into about anything.

As therapist, a psychologist, or a trainer. If he is going to be a cheer leader for the Hawkeye Basketball team long after Luka leaves, he might as well get paid for it. Count me in. P.S. can he recruit too?
Paid? He just takes people's money.

giphy.gif

It’s terrifying how many people just believe what they see on the internet without vetting the sources
Complete lack of critical thinking.
More exciting to half know about half truths and repeat the gossip to see others react.
The human mind may be capable of processing much more than it does on a regular basis but the humans themselves cannot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT