ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative KC radio station to broadcast Russian-owned ‘propaganda’ program

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
KCXL’s website, which says that it’s the radio station that will “tell you the things that the liberal media wont (sic) tell you,” lists Radio Sputnik in its morning programming.

Seriously, why all the connections between U.S. conservatives and Russia? Gays have long been accused of having an "agenda", there are so many conservative sticks in the fire with Russia, THAT is the agenda we need to be concerned about.

Kansas City radio station agrees to broadcast Russian-owned ‘propaganda’ program
A Kansas City area radio station can broadcast Russian state-owned media programming, the type that U.S. intelligence called a “propaganda machine,” for six hours a day through a lease agreement struck by a local radio operator.

RM Broadcasting LLC, a Florida-based company that has agreements to broadcast the Russian state media program Radio Sputnik, reached a deal on Jan. 1 to lease air time through Alpine Broadcasting Corp. in Liberty. Alpine Broadcasting Corp. broadcasts on three frequencies in the Kansas City area: KCXL 1140 AM, 102.9 FM and 104.7 FM.

The lease agreement lets RM Broadcasting air its programming from 6 to 9 a.m. and 6 to 9 p.m. seven days a week. KCXL’s website, which says that it’s the radio station that will “tell you the things that the liberal media wont (sic) tell you,” lists Radio Sputnik in its morning programming.

A 2017 report by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence that evaluated Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election described Sputnik as “another government-funded outlet producing pro-Kremlin radio and online content in a variety of languages for international audiences.”

Sputnik, along with Russian television outlet RT — formerly Russia Today — “contributed to the influence campaign by serving as a platform for Kremlin messaging to Russian and international audiences,” the DNI intelligence assessment said.

Those descriptions were part of a larger set of findings by the Director of National Intelligence that said Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign during the 2016 elections that sought to undermine public faith in the U.S. election process, denigrate Hillary Clinton and promote Donald Trump.

RM Broadcasting is run in Florida by a man named Arnold Ferolito. He disputed the government’s assessment of Radio Sputnik.

“Ninety percent of the programming is generated right here in the United States,” Ferolito told The Star in an interview.

RM Broadcasting in 2019 was ordered by a federal judge to register as a foreign agent under the U.S. Foreign Agents Registration Act, which requires political agents in the U.S. acting on a foreign government’s behalf to disclose their relationships, finances and activities.

Ferolito took exception to the government’s requirement to register as a foreign agent.

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

I decided to check it out just to see if it's as horrible as you guys seem to think. Right now the host is interviewing Christopher Ferguson, a professor of psychology at Stetson University, on the subject of video game addiction. I'll let you know if/when I become indoctrinated.

https://sputniknews.com/popup/radio/
This is the model, TJ. Same as the social media shit. It’s not like out of the gate they’re going to the hard propaganda stuff. Damn, think bro!

Sophie Shevardnadze's show just started. If that name sounds familiar, it's because she's the granddaughter of Eduard Shevardnadze, the former Soviet Minister of Foreign Affairs. She's discussing science and technology.

I'm beginning to suspect Putin's plan is to capture us by the penis.

Sophie-Shevardnadze-Feet-3165983.jpg

450full-sophie-shevardnadze.jpg

I decided to check it out just to see if it's as horrible as you guys seem to think. Right now the host is interviewing Christopher Ferguson, a professor of psychology at Stetson University, on the subject of video game addiction. I'll let you know if/when I become indoctrinated.

https://sputniknews.com/popup/radio/
Cool. You didn't read the entire article. Its from 6 - 9... am and pm. Its not all radio sputnik, however.

anything Russian is republican, and anything republican is Russian = Lib propaganda

The truth is due to our controlled corporate media liars...….RT and Sputnik are more reliable news sources than any of the US mainstream media drivel.

RT compared to CNN is like Edward R Murrow compared to Brian Stelter

Cool. You didn't read the entire article. Its from 6 - 9... am and pm. Its not all radio sputnik, however.
I did read the entire article. But since 9am had already passed for the day, I went to Sputnik Radio's website and listened to it that way.

Reactions: Rudolph
They're only indoctrinating people from 6 - 9 am and pm?
Before I went to Sputnik Radio's website I listened to a few minutes of KCXL on TuneIn. They were broadcasting a show called "Neon Beat". They played "April in Portugal" by Les Baxter, "The Boll Weevil Song" by Brook Benton, and "It May Sound Silly" by The McGuire Sisters.

Evidently their plan is to indoctrinate us with Russian propaganda from 6-9am and 6-9pm and then bore the shit out of us in between.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT