ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives reveal their incredible hypocrisy via these Minneapolis police stories...

Menace Sockeyes

HR Legend
Sep 2, 2010
When Philando Castille is shot it was his own fault for spooking the officer. Now Justine Damond is shot and it was the cop's fault, he should have waited and not used deadly force. I wonder what was different about the two victims here? Things that make you go, "hmmmmmmmmmm."

Hey, how about both sides let the investigators do their jobs first, instead of injecting biased narratives in beforehand? Can we all be cool with that?

Last edited:
What is wrong with you?

Care to give an actual response?
WxzNK.gif

When Philando Castille is shot it was his own fault for spooking the officer. Now Justine Damond is shot and it was the cop's fault, he should have waited and not used deadly force. I wonder what was different about the two victims here? Things that make you go, "hmmmmmmmmmm."

Hey, how about both sides let the investigators do their jobs first, instead of injecting biased narratives in beforehand? Can we all be cool with that?

What was different? Hmmmm... One was armed and the other was not.

I thought that was ok? Is it not, did Obama get em after all?

Maybe Castille should have informed the officer he was armed. That must be it.

Probably should have told them that he armed illegally and driving under the influence of marijuana too. I wonder why he never thought of that. May have saved his life.

Reactions: BrianNole09
Probably should have told them that he armed illegally and driving under the influence of marijuana too. I wonder why he never thought of that. May have saved his life.

Your first claim is a proven falsehood (he had a concealed carry permit), and your second has no evidence to back it up. How does one get so uninformed?

Those two shootings were so different. Apples and bowling balls, brah.

There's a good idea. Let the investigators do their jobs first instead of injecting biased narratives beforehand. Ring a bell?

#Russia

Reactions: Gimmered
There's a good idea. Let the investigators do their jobs first instead of injecting biased narratives beforehand. Ring a bell?

#Russia

Absolutely. No one's tar and feathering anyone yet, except Trump on his own appointees. But unlike Trump, there aren't a crap to certifiable of lies trying to cover up for Castille, only to incriminate him. There's the difference. ;)

Your first claim is a proven falsehood (he had a concealed carry permit), and your second has no evidence to back it up. How does one get so uninformed?

You should ask yourself that very question.

624.7142 CARRYING WHILE UNDER INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.
§
Subdivision 1.Acts prohibited.

A person may not carry a pistol on or about the person's clothes or person in a public place:

(1) when the person is under the influence of a controlled substance, as defined in section 152.01, subdivision 4;......

Are you now going to say that Castile wasn't under the influence of marijuana? Do you think there is a reason why carrying a firearm or driving a car is deemed illegal when under the influence?

I'll wait Mr Well Informed

Hmmmm... what else was different?

One victim was a man, the other was a woman.

One victim was American, the other was Australian.

One officer was black, and the other was Latino.

Your narrow narrative sucks, bro.

Yep, THOSE were why your narratives were so different for so similar an incident. Thanks for clearing that up, Fuhrer.

You should ask yourself that very question.

624.7142 CARRYING WHILE UNDER INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE.
§
Subdivision 1.Acts prohibited.

A person may not carry a pistol on or about the person's clothes or person in a public place:

(1) when the person is under the influence of a controlled substance, as defined in section 152.01, subdivision 4;......

Are you now going to say that Castile wasn't under the influence of marijuana? Do you think there is a reason why carrying a firearm or driving a car is deemed illegal when under the influence?

I'll wait Mr Well Informed

I just said that in the quote you posted. Reading: It's FUNdamental!

Hmmmm... what else was different?

One victim was a man, the other was a woman.

One victim was American, the other was Australian.

One officer was black, and the other was Latino.

Your narrow narrative sucks, bro.

One reported a suspected crime, the other was suspected of a crime(s).

About the only real similarities here are two people shot and killed by police in the same geographical area of the US.

Absolutely. No one's tar and feathering anyone yet, except Trump on his own appointees. But unlike Trump, there aren't a crap to certifiable of lies trying to cover up for Castille, only to incriminate him. There's the difference. ;)

I'll Assume Your Entire Post IS Sarcastic. Because there are millions of people that are injecting their biased judgement on the Russia mess.

If your post wasn't fill with sarcasm, I'd call you a hypocrite, which you would be. But since I assume sarcasm, I won't.

One reported a suspected crime, the other was suspected of a crime(s).

About the only real similarities here are two people shot and killed by police in the same geographical area of the US.

LOL. A broken tail light...and he was a black dude when a black dude robbed a convenience store a few days earlier. You are just dumb. No other word for it.

I'll Assume Your Entire Post IS Sarcastic. Because there are millions of people that are injecting their biased judgement on the Russia mess.

If your post wasn't fill with sarcasm, I'd call you a hypocrite, which you would be. But since I assume sarcasm, I won't.

I know, all these idiots assuming he's innocent. LOL!

Seriously, we'll wait for the investigation to conclude, but that's funny.

LOL. A broken tail light...and he was a black dude when a black dude robbed a convenience store a few days earlier. You are just dumb. No other word for it.

He also had a young child in the backseat. I mean the whole thing is so messed up, and people want to paint the guy as a criminal.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Yeah, he was obviously going for a gun. That's why Yanez's partner who had the better angle didn't flinch.

A better angle? Come on. His partner was behind the passenger side back tire and looking away. Yanez was reaching in the driver's side (Castile's) window. His partner did not have a better view of Castile's actions. Stop making shit up.

What am I not reading correctly?

You're saying that Castile was carrying his firearm legally because he had a permit?

And there was not conclusive evidence he was high. In fact, the level of THC found in his system was deemed not admissible in the case.

Besides, mnnole pointed out why this is a ridiculous strategy used to blame the victim.

And there was not conclusive evidence he was high. In fact, the level of THC found in his system was deemed not admissible in the case.

Besides, mnnole pointed out why this is a ridiculous strategy used to blame the victim.

You have be trolling

I'm not a conservative, but the obvious answer would be, one had a gun in their lap.

This answer is straight horse dung. Multiple police and fire witnesses testified that the gun was in his pocket.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/0...ice-shooting-yanez-trial-where-gun-was-found/

MORE ON WHERE CASTILE’S GUN WAS
Other testimony Thursday focused on where other officers who responded to the shooting spotted Castile’s gun after his body was removed from the car.

Two Roseville police officers, including the one who says he actually removed the gun, said they saw it hanging out of Castile’s pocket when officers were preparing Castile’s body to be loaded onto a gurney.

A St. Paul firefighter at the scene testified that he heard Castile’s gun fall out of his pocket and “clang” on the ground. Another St. Paul firefighter testified previously that he saw a police officer reach “deep” inside Castile’s pocket to retrieve it.

A better angle? Come on. His partner was behind the passenger side back tire and looking away. Yanez was reaching in the driver's side (Castile's) window. His partner did not have a better view of Castile's actions. Stop making shit up.

No he wasn't. He was on the passenger side window looking into the car. You can see it in the video and he testified to it under oath.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT