ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives warn of ‘violent consequences’ of Biden rhetoric following cold blooded execution of North Dakota teen.

Red Runney

All-Conference
Jun 22, 2022
Bettendorf IA
Joe Bidens angry rhetoric results in death of North Dakota teen.

"An 18-year-old was executed in cold blood by a Democrat political terrorist because of rhetoric like this," Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., claimed on Twitter along with a video of Biden calling Trump supporters "extreme." "Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings. Democrat’s political war against patriotic Americans must end!"

When the wannabe Fuehrer "Stuttering Joe Biden" gave his vile rhetoric laden address to the nation he ignited the flames of violence against conservatives and now a young child lays dead in North Dakota.

In recent days, conservatives on social media have pointed to a recent speech by President Biden suggesting that supporters of former President Trump represent an "extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

"Words can have violent consequences," Kentucky Republican Rand Paul, who was the victim of political violence along with his wife outside the Republican National Convention in 2020, told Fox News Digital in a statement. "President Biden needs to realize that his vilification of his opponents is inflaming some of his supporters to violence. As a victim of political violence, both sides need to recognize the consequences of heated rhetoric."

I'm more worried about the violence the right is inflicting on irony and self-awareness... an alternate headline for that story could be - "Stop vilifying us says lawmaker while vilifying opponents." I mean good lord. Look at what you just said. If you don't want people vilified, how about taking the lead and setting an example.

I can't wait for the "both sides do it" response. As I say to my kids, if you want him to stop doing something you don't like, you have to stop doing it to him first. Be the bigger person.

Protest-related damages cost about $2 billion, according to an estimate​

Damages caused by the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests were estimated to cost $2 billion, a number that could "still go higher," according to a February 2021 report published on the World Economic Forum's website.

Reactions: Red Runney

Protest-related damages cost about $2 billion, according to an estimate​

Damages caused by the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests were estimated to cost $2 billion, a number that could "still go higher," according to a February 2021 report published on the World Economic Forum's website.

No! No! No!

You can't talk about this stuff.

You can only talk about January 6.

I'm guessing however it's only a guess that he is suggesting the BLM violence that ripped this nation to shreds during 2020/2021 was yet another example of the leftest violence that has gripped this nation. Not surprising at least to me was the fact that Stuttering Joe and his Democrat leftest crowd failed to condemn or hold hearings on the matter.

The guy is a total piece of shit but I'm guessing him being drunk was a much bigger factor than anything Biden said. The party of pure projection just cant grasp that dems don't view Biden as a cult leader like they view Trumpsterfire

The guy is a total piece of shit but I'm guessing him being drunk was a much bigger factor than anything Biden said. The party of pure projection just cant grasp that dems don't view Biden as a cult leader like they view Trumpsterfire
I would expect such a response from the party of murder inc, AKA leftest Dems.

Recently it was this young child in North Dakota, prior to that it was Ashli Babbitt.

I'm guessing however it's only a guess that he is suggesting the BLM violence that ripped this nation to shreds during 2020/2021 was yet another example of the leftest violence that has gripped this nation. Not surprising at least to me was the fact that Stuttering Joe and his Democrat leftest crowd failed to condemn or hold hearings on the matter.
Looks like William Bonney has come out of hiding. Shit

When BLM attempts to stop the certification of an election by storming the US Capitol and breaching the halls of Congress while the VP is there….I’ll condemn them in the same terms….until then, this dude needs to go to jail for what he did and the right MAGA cult can shut up.

any-questions-david-s-pumpkins.gif

When BLM attempts to stop the certification of an election by storming the US Capitol and breaching the halls of Congress while the VP is there….I’ll condemn them in the same terms….until then, this dude needs to go to jail for what he did and the right MAGA cult can shut up.

The actions of the left in the summer of 2020 were far worse. More destructive, more costly, more violent and more deadly. The facts back this up.

The actions of the left in the summer of 2020 were far worse. More destructive, more costly, more violent and more deadly. The facts back this up.
Far worse? Now I know you’re being obtuse…

Maybe more costly? Sure

But one was an attack on the bedrock foundation of our nation….the other was widespread violent protests.

I don’t condone those actions, but to put them in the same realm as 1/6 sort of unbelievable…

Maybe more costly? Sure

But one was an attack on the bedrock foundation of our nation….the other was widespread violent protests.

I don’t condone those actions, but to put them in the same realm as 1/6 sort of unbelievable…
They are NOT EVEN CLOSE, and that is undeniable for anyone who cares at all about our nation, our constitution or our democratic republic.

Maybe more costly? Sure

I'm not putting them in the same realm. The summer of 2020 was far worse. Every category I listed is factually correct.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I'm not putting them in the same realm. The summer of 2020 was far worse. Every category I listed is factually correct.
well if that’s how we are judging things, Katrina was three times worse for our nation than 9/11 because there was only 40 billion in damages vs 125 billion….

See how crazy that sounds?

well if that’s how we are judging things, Katrina was three times worse for our nation than 9/11 because there was only 40 billion in damages vs 125 billion….

See how crazy that sounds?

Why do you continue to bring up only cost? That's the second post you've made where you reference cost but conveniently leave out destruction, violence and death?

Well crap, where were the conservatives earlier?! Now Biden's already caused death thanks to emboldening the left wingnuts (which HORTER was it?).

When Trump was elected we had liberals warning us about the coming violence, the rounding up of migrants, imprisonment of anyone who spoke out against him, that he was indeed the next coming of hitler! Of course none of that came remotely true, but they were there to warn BEFORE it happened, so we have liberals to THANK for that.

Pick it up cons!! Or unhinged liberals will keep murdering people.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Why do you continue to bring up only cost? That's the second post you've made where you reference cost but conveniently leave out destruction, violence and death?
Ok fine, Katrina had more destruction, to a wider area as well.

I don’t understand how you can only think in absolutes…like if you were around in 1812 would the British torching the White House been ok because few really died?

1/6, much like 9/11 was an attack on our nation’s foundation and what it stands for.

Both 1/6 and the BLM protest violence are bad, I agree…and sure the BLM protests may have been more destructive. But they’re incomparable as far as goals and damage to the nation itself.

"ripped this nation to shreds""??? WTF you talkin' about? Were you alive during the 60's? Civil rights protests....Viet Nam protests?? This "BLM" stuff barely registers unless your an agenda driven drama queen from the right or about 20 years old and haven't been away from home. Hopefully your nightlight works well?
Red....grow up and come come back some day.

ADVERTISEMENT