ADVERTISEMENT

Conservatives warn of ‘violent consequences’ of Biden rhetoric following cold blooded execution of North Dakota teen.

I'm guessing however it's only a guess that he is suggesting the BLM violence that ripped this nation to shreds during 2020/2021 was yet another example of the leftest violence that has gripped this nation. Not surprising at least to me was the fact that Stuttering Joe and his Democrat leftest crowd failed to condemn or hold hearings on the matter.

lOy5rfk.jpg

"ripped this nation to shreds""??? WTF you talkin' about? Were you alive during the 60's? Civil rights protests....Viet Nam protests?? This "BLM" stuff barely registers unless your an agenda driven drama queen from the right or about 20 years old and haven't been away from home. Hopefully your nightlight works well?
Red....grow up and come come back some day.
The Civil rights protest along with Vietnam war protests were baby stuff compared to what the BLM domestic terrorists did during 2020/2021.

Far worse? Now I know you’re being obtuse…

Maybe more costly? Sure

But one was an attack on the bedrock foundation of our nation….the other was widespread violent protests.

I don’t condone those actions, but to put them in the same realm as 1/6 sort of unbelievable…
They were much worse and more sustained than any disturbance that took place on Jan 6.

What’s more perplexing is why no rush to arrest and prosecute those domestic terrorists who attempt to burn and loot America during 2020.

They are NOT EVEN CLOSE, and that is undeniable for anyone who cares at all about our nation, our constitution or our democratic republic.
We all realize you have to get your political mileage out of J6 and all things Trump Trump Trump but good grief outside the Democrats fever dream no one gives a tiny rat's ass.

They were much worse and more sustained than any disturbance that took place on Jan 6.

What’s more perplexing is why no rush to arrest and prosecute those domestic terrorists who attempt to burn and loot America during 2020.
What is wrong with those states?

I'm guessing however it's only a guess that he is suggesting the BLM violence that ripped this nation to shreds during 2020/2021 was yet another example of the leftest violence that has gripped this nation. Not surprising at least to me was the fact that Stuttering Joe and his Democrat leftest crowd failed to condemn or hold hearings on the matter.
Be better NC.

Joe Bidens angry rhetoric results in death of North Dakota teen.

"An 18-year-old was executed in cold blood by a Democrat political terrorist because of rhetoric like this," Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., claimed on Twitter along with a video of Biden calling Trump supporters "extreme." "Democrats want Republicans dead, and they’ve already started the killings. Democrat’s political war against patriotic Americans must end!"

When the wannabe Fuehrer "Stuttering Joe Biden" gave his vile rhetoric laden address to the nation he ignited the flames of violence against conservatives and now a young child lays dead in North Dakota.

In recent days, conservatives on social media have pointed to a recent speech by President Biden suggesting that supporters of former President Trump represent an "extremism that threatens the very foundations of our republic."

"Words can have violent consequences," Kentucky Republican Rand Paul, who was the victim of political violence along with his wife outside the Republican National Convention in 2020, told Fox News Digital in a statement. "President Biden needs to realize that his vilification of his opponents is inflaming some of his supporters to violence. As a victim of political violence, both sides need to recognize the consequences of heated rhetoric."

Like this quote?

"So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever." - Joe Biden, September 1, 2022

Like this quote?

"So I want to say this plain and simple: There is no place for political violence in America. Period. None. Ever." - Joe Biden, September 1, 2022

So unhinged rhetoric one day and quotes like this on another day.

• Haha
Reactions: Flie and TheCainer
What was HROT like when the Sanders supporter shot up the Republican baseball team?

we also forget that a far lefty went from the west coast to a justices home to murder him because of abortion.

Better than the stupid, unhinged, anti-American rhetoric that you America hating, women hating, shithole living cult members, like you, prefer.

Love these rants from you Caroline. Makes it even better that you're 70+ years old. I have visions of you shaking your fist right now.

But please don't have a heart attack.

The actions of the left in the summer of 2020 were far worse. More destructive, more costly, more violent and more deadly. The facts back this up.
People brought a gallows to the Capitol building to hang Mike Pence. I bet if it were an angry group of black dudes that did that you’d see it differently.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Love these rants from you Caroline. Makes it even better that you're 70+ years old. I have visions of you shaking your fist right now.

But please don't have a heart attack.
Don't worry. I'm probably in better shape than you, you America hating, women hating piece of garbage.

The actions of the left in the summer of 2020 were far worse. More destructive, more costly, more violent and more deadly. The facts back this up.
They were not committing treason by trying to stage a coup d'etat and overthrow the duly elected government of the United States of America. The facts back this up.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT