ADVERTISEMENT

Cook tweet pic of team

I’m quite certain the “skins” team won. First, they have way more players. Second, the “shirts” team is full of gangly dudes who lack muscle definition and Isiah Moss, who appears to have just finished scuba diving.

Yes, I like Dailey with some more meat. That will help up his game. Especially the dribble drive... Moss does look thicker as well. Both need to stay aggressive.
You busted Pemsl. He's now 6'11". ;)

Wish we could get some info on these shirts and skins games from an observer or three! Including a few videos... Anything to stoke the fire

Dailey doesnt look like a stick figure anymore.

Moss looks bigger, and Pemsl looks like he is standing on his tip toes:)

Information I have is that team has been working very hard this past summer. Players have said it is much different then previous two years. Evidently they keep stats on all live action scrimmages during the summer. My source said that Kriener led in several categories. Interesting to see if his play has continued from late last year.

Information I have is that team has been working very hard this past summer. Players have said it is much different then previous two years. Evidently they keep stats on all live action scrimmages during the summer. My source said that Kriener led in several categories. Interesting to see if his play has continued from late last year.

RK has put on some muscle too. He could be someone to reckon with. Maybe he gets the early season nod to start, with Garza being out??

Reactions: perryhawk
Is that Connor on the right with the massive shoulder tat?

EDIT: why the hell did I think that was a tattoo.

Last edited:
I recognized all but the one in the middle with the towel on head and the one far right with the hand tattoo. The 2 I can't account for are Jbo and CJ Fredrick but I can't tell - CJ on far right and JBO with the hair or vis versa or somebody else??? Can anyone confirm who those two are?

I recognized all but the one in the middle with the towel on head and the one far right with the hand tattoo. The 2 I can't account for are Jbo and CJ Fredrick but I can't tell - CJ on far right and JBO with the hair or vis versa or somebody else??? Can anyone confirm who those two are?
JBo is in the middle with the towel on his head.

Cook does not look to be any where close to being 6'9'' if Moss is only 6'5''.

When did Mike Gesell join the team again. (Yellow Shirt, red hair) :)

Cook does not look to be any where close to being 6'9'' if Moss is only 6'5''.

The picture is deceiving. The concrete slopes down to the right. The grass slopes down to the concrete. And Pemsl is on his tippy toes.

The joke was he was listed at 6'8" to 6'9" on the Iowa programs and everyone knew he wasn't that tall. Jokes lose something when you have to explain them.

Didn't take too long to find an article that listed him at 6'8", go find some more if you want more punch lines.

https://globegazette.com/sports/col...cle_96e0895d-d0ad-5fde-bf4a-8812c127fd31.html

Not a home area high school reporter but it works

"Brunner (6-7, 245) is a native of Charles City who led the Hawkeyes in both scoring (14.7) and rebounding (8.3) in 2005, while shooting 51.2% from the field. His career totals include 1,035 points and 676 rebounds. He also is tied for ninth with 84 career blocked shots."

Would be interesting to see which was used more often 6'7 or other.

Good frickin gawd, about every basketball player who has ever suited up is listed taller than their actual height.

The joke was he was listed at 6'8" to 6'9" on the Iowa programs and everyone knew he wasn't that tall. Jokes lose something when you have to explain them.

I don't think that was the source of the joke. There was a Hawk fan that saw a HS scrimmage and claimed Brunner was 6'4 to 6'5 and after that everyone chimed in with opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT