ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper DeJean (6'1", 200lbs) Will Star at Safety/Cash. Ran 10.66 in 100M. Adidas Nat'l Player of the Year & An All American + Video Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo he reminds me of Tim Zbikowski who played at ND. That one still stings... wanted that one lol

Yea I like that Zbikowski comparison.... Cooper is a darkhorse that I think could end up being the best out of this class when it's all said and done and that's saying a lot based on the types of recruits in the class

Reactions: thecarls
Jeff Bowie, 2021 commit. Cooper's reaction follows. :cool:

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW
EYAxGelXYAsmkUw

Reactions: H4wkfan4life
Ratings aren’t everything but how does this dude sit at 5.6 without a ratings bump
That's Rivals and we've heard the stories about being rated according to which paid camps someone attended.

He's rated much higher on 24/7. He'll be a good defensive player in college, imo.

That's Rivals and we've heard the stories about being rated according to which paid camps someone attended.

He's rated much higher on 24/7. He'll be a good defensive player in college, imo.
At safety or somewhere else?

I remember being surprised by Parker Hesse moving to DE coming to Iowa, but he turned out pretty damn good.

At safety or somewhere else?

I remember being surprised by Parker Hesse moving to DE coming to Iowa, but he turned out pretty damn good.
I'm just guessing based on the Rival's stats, but I would think DeJean is a safety and Twedt will be a Linebacker in this class.

But we all trust the coaches, right? I reference all the handwringing several years ago when KF didn't offer Sean Foster, a supposed 4* out of illinois that is now an OLineman at ISU. How could Iowa not offer such a highly ranked recruit? Today... Foster is starting at ISU as a RS Senior and is arguably, their worst starter.

I'm just guessing based on the Rival's stats, but I would think DeJean is a safety and Twedt will be a Linebacker in this class.

But we all trust the coaches, right? I reference all the handwringing several years ago when KF didn't offer Sean Foster, a supposed 4* out of illinois that is now an OLineman at ISU. How could Iowa not offer such a highly ranked recruit? Today... Foster is starting at ISU as a RS Senior and is arguably, their worst starter.
ISU has multiple bad starters. Tough to decide who is the worst.

Live in Underwood and was at the game last night. Was expecting a tremendous athlete, and obviously wasn't disappointed. What I didnt expect was the arm. Probably not elite arm strength, but very good. But he was extremely accurate in the pocket, rolling out, and throwing off his backfoot. If he doesnt get a shot at playing QB at Iowa, would be a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT