ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper DeJean (6'1", 200lbs) Will Star at Safety/Cash. Ran 10.66 in 100M. Adidas Nat'l Player of the Year & An All American + Video Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Cooper is our best QB prospect, I expect the coaches will notice once he gets here and give him that chance. That said, I don't expect to see Cooper at QB.
If Cooper really wants a shot to workout at QB when he arrives for fall camp, I agree the coaches likely would accommodate him. IIRC, they let Clinton Solomon start out at QB, where he performed better than they expected, but still wisely moved him over to WR where he played as a true frosh on that great 2002 team.

KF has a long history of recruiting high school QBs and having them star at other positions on both sides of the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
Ouch, that hurts. Virginia is another alma mater for me.

Seriously, though, after years of indifference, UVA has had some football success since the late 80s, including a #1 ranking for a few weeks in 1990. Just two years ago they played in the Orange Bowl.

Regarding the primary topic for this thread: from what I can tell, UVA didn't offer Cooper a scholarship at all, let alone to play QB.

Ouch, that hurts. Virginia is another alma mater for me.

Seriously, though, after years of indifference, UVA has had some football success since the late 80s, including a #1 ranking for a few weeks in 1990. Just two years ago they played in the Orange Bowl.

Regarding the primary topic for this thread: from what I can tell, UVA didn't offer Cooper a scholarship at all, let alone to play QB.
Didnt mean to offend you. ;)

Matt Bain of the Register reported that they offered him to play QB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT