ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper DeJean, postgame

GYDM88yWEAAaql6

The Minnesota punt returner, at least once last night, did almost exactly what Cooper did on that punt last year, but there was no flag . . . but then there wasn't one last year either. That game deserves an asterisk, at least. Of course, if KF had a QB, Iowa would have won anyway because all that was needed was ONE 10-15 yard completion to set up a game winning FG.

The Minnesota punt returner, at least once last night, did almost exactly what Cooper did on that punt last year, but there was no flag . . . but then there wasn't one last year either. That game deserves an asterisk, at least. Of course, if KF had a QB, Iowa would have won anyway because all that was needed was ONE 10-15 yard completion to set up a game winning FG.

There’s no flag because it’s not a penalty. There should be a whistle, because the play should be blown dead when spotted.

It happens multiple times every week and goes uncalled almost every time. Just like it did in the Iowa game. The unique difference of the Iowa game is that it was overturned on replay when looking at something completely different that arguably needed reviewing. Iowa got F’d last year.

Get over it. If team was any good, they win at home vs that Minny team by 3 TDs or more.

I thought the head ref of the Big 10 said that any hand gesture of any kind would be ruled as a fair catch.

question on the MInny punt last game--what was the call when their player was touching the ball with his body on the line? I know the ball never crossed the plane but I thought if you touched it while in the end zone it was a touchback as well?

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT