ADVERTISEMENT

Coralville's new Xtreme Arena

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Looks nice. Anybody been inside it yet? Overall thoughts?

Eh6KGQuXcAADGs_

My daughter had volleyball there tonight. Once parking gets taken care of it will be great

but for 4th grade volleyball it was quite nice although seating was limited. We weren’t in main area though

Reactions: Franisdaman
I don't understand why anyone would want to watch a volleyball game that was set up in the middle of a hockey rink. IMHO, they may as well keep playing in Carver. Of course, you can bring your own binoculars...

I don't understand why anyone would want to watch a volleyball game that was set up in the middle of a hockey rink. IMHO, they may as well keep playing in Carver. Of course, you can bring your own binoculars...
I have to say when the state high school VB tourney had to use the CR Ice Arena when the 5 seasons was being redone, it was a very nice experience. But then they had 2 courts side by side and not just one in the middle

I could see them tucking the VB court into one of the ends, as was done with the "North Carver" set up several years ago. But they could still do that again at Carver also.

I see several wrestling tournaments will be held in the arena, including the USA Senior Wrestling Nationals this October. Won't the wrestlers be bummed because it's not in Carver?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT