ADVERTISEMENT

New Story ***Cornerback Deshaun Lee commits to Iowa***

Wow...play this kid in the slot...looks like he's got great hands and great speed. We need help on offense.
This.........where's the 3/fringe 4 star WRs and RBs and OL that are gonna come in and help our OFFENSE compete with the best, instead of struggling to avoid being the worst-run offense in college football just sayin......

P.S. But anywho, getting Lee should definitely help Iowa in their goal to winning a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :D :D :D

I agree...we don't need help on the defensive side... this commitment makes me shake my head. We need WRs and TEs ..good decent ones with a decent offer list... instead we get this

Yeah not sure why: I mean considering we typically play 8 to 10 D backs in a season really no reason to need any more…?!

Good call I wish you were our Coach.

I think Iowa has a couple rides yet before People flip, Phil loading up on Guys He wants isn't a bad thing for Roster construction. 3 top 30 Michigan kids with lots of P5 offers plus Hall and X , Hawks going to remain salty in the back.
Absolutely. Anytime I see a Parker DB recruit, especially from Michigan, it’s ok in my books. Especially since we have 2 Srs with moss and roberts and also the fact we didn’t take any CBs last year.

Wow...play this kid in the slot...looks like he's got great hands and great speed. We need help on offense.
at first i was like PP offer, stick him at cb. watching film though the dude is pass catching machine and td scorer, the joke is doesn't seem to matter which side of the ball he plays. there was this one play where he is matched up against a much taller receiver and clearly the play was to isolate him and deliver a jump ball for easy completion. only the easy completion was to the cb. Looks like a great get.

Seems like an elite athlete on both sides of the ball. Needs to add muscle like everyone coming in out of h.s.
We can always us more CB's, I like it.
Exactly. For those somehow viewing this negatively for the simple reason he's a defensive recruit, we might want to consider KFs long history of finding the right spot for a player's talents. Most recent example being Tyler Linderbaum.

I'm one calling for some big additions for the offense but this DB class is awesome and a great recipe for success at Iowa. Phil brought in a great mix of talent and adding Lee adds to that mix. I think last years OL class is going to eventually lead to Iowa back in the top 4 in the B1G for OL. This DB class in a few years is going to put Iowa in the top 4 in the B1G for DB's. Iowa has also grabbed a string of talent at DL. I would give Iowa a B+ or higher these last two years at OL, DL, and DB recruiting. And a B- at WR and RB which is rare high grade.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
raw

Holy shit. Explosive on offense obviously but that defensive film: wow. Fluid hips, great change of direction, gets downhill, nice ball skills, and more than willing as a tackler. Great pickup by the staff per usual.

Reactions: chaneccooms
I also have to tell you I’m still amazed there is still a certain sect of society that makes “little dick jokes” into their 30s 40s and 50s.

I mean after all those years you'd think somebody could come up with something a little weightier, right?

Or I guess not, actually… but then again there’s a handful of you that I would’ve never guessed to be very deep thinkers so it makes sense 🤓
So you don't subscribe to the proposition that an inverse linear relationship exists between the size of the pick up and the lack of penis length?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT