ADVERTISEMENT

Correcting myths about transgender girls in Iowa sports

I wonder what would happen if 1 "cisgender" boy did want to compete in the girls division? If they declared themselves transgender (a girl) I would think the state's hands would be tied, right? Otherwise, I'd see a huge potential civil rights violation and lawsuit. It would be interesting to say the least.
This is why smart states are getting ahead of the curve. Will save school districts $$ in lawsuits plus its logical.

Being male or female isn’t either.
BXhJw_.gif

Science has proven there is more than 2 sexes, get over it.
You know…Taking offense to biology shouldn’t be a thing. Its a poor reaction to this. It’s just how it is. Doesn’t mean you can’t live as whoever you want to be. It just means others shouldn’t have to ignore what they know to be reality to confirm your existence.

I can support you as a trans person and still believe you’re not a “woman” because you call yourself one. And you making up new definitions of “transphobe” everyday doesn’t help either.

Based off population doesn't that seem to add up? There are only a few of them but the ones that there are dominant.
Really which ones are so dominant. Only those winning get media attention. Many more just play without someone like you questioning whether they have the right to play.

ADVERTISEMENT