ADVERTISEMENT

Costco vs Hy-Vee

I joined HyVee's super dooper membership and honestly I love it. Lots of free schiz and less insanity than Costco.
Yeah, bought a membership on sale for $49. Saw it on Black Friday for $19.

For that we get free delivery. We can casually order groceries in the morning and have them delivered to our door in the afternoon.

Hy Vee doesn't compete on price, and sadly I don't shop for price. I shop for convenience and selection.

It seems that Hy Veen blew out all the competition in my area a couple of decades ago, but there are many solid options now. But, my habits are hard to change - I don't really like looking around for the best price on an item somewhere else.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Yeah, bought a membership on sale for $49. Saw it on Black Friday for $19.

For that we get free delivery. We can casually order groceries in the morning and have them delivered to our door in the afternoon.

Hy Vee doesn't compete on price, and sadly I don't shop for price. I shop for convenience and selection.

It seems that Hy Veen blew out all the competition in my area a couple of decades ago, but there are many solid options now. But, my habits are hard to change - I don't really like looking around for the best price on an item somewhere else.
I go to costco for bulk crap. HyVee, with my super dooper VIP membership, for crap I need less than bulk. I also admire how much toilet paper white milf's purchase at Costco. Must be fiber and laxative rich diets.

Where are you? Cage free/soy free/grain free eggs $1.99 in the DM Metro. Crappier eggs are cheaper.
Sioux City area. Found eggs at Fareway this weekend, $6 for 18 pack. Must be a regional thing because eggs are like gold up here currently.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT