ADVERTISEMENT

Counties most concerned about climate change in Iowa

It's ironic. The farming counties that get hit the hardest by CC are the same farming counties that least believe it's real. Either all these farmers are stupid and don't pay attention to their own businesses and the impact weather has (which I refuse to believe is true), or they are so wrapped up in owning the libs that they will sacrifice their land and their future crops just to stick it to us leftists.

The correlation between where college graduates reside and where the counties rank is somewhat noteworthy.

Coincidence?

Probably not.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Jefferson County seems unusually woke. When did they get all woke?

It's ironic. The farming counties that get hit the hardest by CC are the same farming counties that least believe it's real. Either all these farmers are stupid and don't pay attention to their own businesses and the impact weather has (which I refuse to believe is true), or they are so wrapped up in owning the libs that they will sacrifice their land and their future crops just to stick it to us leftists.
Orange Jesus told them climate change is a hoax.

I take it as a small piece of good news that even in the least-concerned counties, the number concerned about global warming tops 57% and every single county has 54% or more who "want Congress to do more to address global warming."

Just proves how out-of-touch the Iowa GOP is with its constituency. I'd say less than 10% of GOP politicians in the state at least publicly support intervention from government to address climate change.

I take it as a small piece of good news that even in the least-concerned counties, the number concerned about global warming tops 57% and every single county has 54% or more who "want Congress to do more to address global warming."

Just proves how out-of-touch the Iowa GOP is with its constituency. I'd say less than 10% of GOP politicians in the state at least publicly support intervention from government to address climate change.
They only listed the top 50 counties though. Who know how the other 49 stack up.

Reactions: win4jj
I find it interesting that the same libs that detest religion, are more that willing to pray the the climate change gods.

ADVERTISEMENT