ADVERTISEMENT

Couple things............

pdunham

HB All-State
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2007
Grateful for the road win. Grateful for the changes I'm seeing. Didn't like the way the 1st half ended but it was different so no complaining from me. Considering buying a ticket again. Grateful for a QB who can keep the defense honest by using his feet. Am I wrong or is our current pipeline reflective of tall, not fleet of foot QB's? We don't win yesterday without CJ's ability to scramble. Doesn't take much even Stanzi could get it going a little but we have to have that ability.

Congrats to Jake nice win at home for MI. Boy does Harbaugh have his work cut out for him.

Having known the sting of losing consistently I felt bad for the Arkansas fans but enjoyed seeing their wonder boy coach spanked. Shut up Bret it's a big old world out there let your play do your talking.

Same goes for Kentucky really happy for the fans and Mark Stoops. No road win in conference since 09' and who better to beat than the mouth of the South Mr. Spurrier. Respect his results but dislike his mouthy ways.

Actually looking forward to the next game I'm curious as to what Narduzzi (sp?) can do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News