ADVERTISEMENT

Couple wearing Nazi swastika masks at MN Walmart

No, dumb ass... they're saying if the government can force us to wear masks they can force us to do anything... like the Nazis did.

Yep, I bet they are real close to having people rounded up. The government “forces” us to do a lot of things. People need to get the fu€k over it and comply like a compassionate human should.

Last edited:
Reactions: naturalmwa
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''
There’s no good evidence anyone here understands what Nazism or Fascism is. Anymore it’s merely a weaponized word that’s lost it’s meaning...like racist is becoming.
Clearly a lot of us don't.

But also clearly, most of us recognize that those are bad things.

It's a start.

I find it interesting that no one ever seems to try to defend Nazism, fascism or racism. Many will try to say this or that bad act isn't "really" Nazism, fascism or racism. But I can't recall anyone trying to sell us on the ideas that any of that trinity is actually desirable or good.

I bet Mussolini could make a good pitch for fascism. Fascism in Italy was pretty successful and popular for a while. And it didn't produce the Holocaust.

I guess there's no reason to try to sell fascism when you already have the GOP.

There’s no good evidence anyone here understands what Nazism or Fascism is. Anymore it’s merely a weaponized word that’s lost it’s meaning...like racist is becoming.
Explain it for us. We have time, and the internet has plenty of space.

Didn’t read the whole thread, but with a bag over her head, wood you? Kidding of course, but they do have the right to wear that facial covering. What if their masks had confederate flags on it, especially in Minnesota.

So they’re shopping at Walmart and protesting some nazis at the same time? I need help with this.

let’s go shopping and call someone a nazi.

It's really not hard. The Nazis are saying you can't go shopping without a mask. So, they are protesting the mask Nazis.

I can't dumb it down any more than that.

Mask Nazis.... Yep, can't get dumber than that.

These people are just so fragile. It's hilarious.

It's really not hard. The Nazis are saying you can't go shopping without a mask. So, they are protesting the mask Nazis.

I don't think you fully understand what being a nazi is and in fact it's insulting that you and those people feel the way you do. A nazi is someone who is trying to eliminate a specific thing or group of people. The nazis were making jews wear symbols that were not meant to protect but rather used as a way to terminate jews. Wearing masks is something that everyone is wearing, not just a select few. But you and those stupid people don't understand that, and why, well because you're stupid. If someone is making your wear a mask, it's not because they're mask nazis, it's because they want to eliminate the virus, so in your words I guess you'd use the term virus nazis.

Lol - ironic you trying to make this even dumber.

Since Trump is advocating masks is he a Nazi too?

Spell it out for me. Spell out fascism and nazism for the class, too. You claim to have all the answers.

It’s too late. Just look at the post I quoted and think about it. If it still doesn’t make sense then you’ll never understand.

If you make up excuses for why they wore swastikas, beyond the fact that they are Nazis, you are supporting them.

This wasn't an ironic protest. It was full on support for the Nazi/Trump brand.

I don't agree with their tactics, but you are failing to see the nuance behind what they did. I mean, it has you commenting on a 4 page thread on HROT so it obviously worked.

The First Amendment protects this. It protects the speech we don't agree with as well as that of what we do. Sadly, that war that we fought was as much to protect this as to defeat it.
I hate the swastika and everything it stands for, but the best thing to do is to ignore these idiots. They got the exact reaction they wanted.
I admire the kid checking them out.
The First Amendment also protects Walmart telling them to take their business elsewhere. Which is what should have occurred. Yes, you can wear your mask. No, you can't wear it in our store.

The First Amdt protects this speech from government intervention... not from a business trying to keep the Nazi symbol wearing Trump trash out of their store.

@Gimmered

Um, 1st also protects chewing these subhumans out for this crap.

It does. You're not going to achieve anything doing that outside of working yourself up though. They're not going to listen to you. They're certainly not going to respect you.

It does. You're not going to achieve anything doing that outside of working yourself up though. They're not going to listen to you. They're certainly not going to respect you.
But others might. This kind of repugnant idiocy needs to be shouted down whenever it occurs to discourage anyone else from doing so.

The First Amdt protects this speech from government intervention... not from a business trying to keep the Nazi symbol wearing Trump trash out of their store.

@Gimmered
I'm well aware of that, it also doesn't protect them from public score. It's just my opinion that they were getting the exact reaction they were after.
They were trolling and it worked.

I'm well aware of that, it also doesn't protect them from public score. It's just my opinion that they were getting the exact reaction they were after.
They were trolling and it worked.
Worked so well that they received a citation and a ban from Wal-Mart, I believe I read. But yeah, the joke's on us. :rolleyes:

I don't know about you, but I prefer my racists to be labeled...makes identification SO much easier.

Also, call me crazy, but I'd rather them were nazi masks, than no masks. o_O

Reactions: naturalmwa
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT