ADVERTISEMENT

COVID BA.5 Takes Over In US - This Is NOT Trivial

you do realize that vaccines produce "natural immunity" right?
Not the point I was making. It seems those that claim the vaccine doesn’t work (and likely promoted natural infection/immunity), are quiet when it comes to the issue of reinfection.

Reactions: *33*
They don't prevent disease.

"A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." - CDC, May 4, 2021

how do you define current polio ”vaccines”?

Probably quadruple the number of cases as these are only confirmed/reported tests.

Question is, can anything be done about it? I think the answer is no, practically speaking. And maybe we’re at a point that’s ok.
No doubt a significant undercount considering how many people are just testing at home now or not even testing. Like you said, not sure what can be done. Since this is so contagious, it will likely sweep through pretty quickly and perhaps be over within a month or so. Then onto the next one ...

The 2nd booster may actually begin harming the immune system. I guess some of you who are a proponent of frequent jabs are going to need a new strategy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-booster-shots-actually-cause-damage-n2610531

A new medical study published by The Lancet, a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal, shows Wuhan coronavirus booster shots can be harmful to the immune system and can cause adverse effects. The study also shows that after 8-months, a vaccinated person has the same immunity levels against the virus as an unvaccinated individual.

"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.

The 2nd booster may actually begin harming the immune system. I guess some of you who are a proponent of frequent jabs are going to need a new strategy.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...-booster-shots-actually-cause-damage-n2610531

A new medical study published by The Lancet, a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal, shows Wuhan coronavirus booster shots can be harmful to the immune system and can cause adverse effects. The study also shows that after 8-months, a vaccinated person has the same immunity levels against the virus as an unvaccinated individual.

"Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible," the National Institutes of Health published in response to the study.
8 months after? Isn’t that why boosters are recommended at 6 months?

I'm not saying this isn't accurate, but I've never heard of The Lancet and the article in Townhall (a very non-baised source of information, especially on this subject) referring to the vaccines as Wuhan coronavirus booster shots screams legitimate.

Lol, but frequent exposure to said virus is better? And pu know any article is suspect, at best, when they bring up antibody enhancement.

Again I assume you also think our current polio vaccine is "fake" as well.

The study also shows that after 8-months, a vaccinated person has the same immunity levels against the virus as an unvaccinated individual.
This is true from a pure "antibody" standpoint hence the need for boosters. However, I bet T cell memory is much better in the vaccinated people than unvaxxed/never had COVID crowd. Therefore, long term memory kicks in and helps prevent severe disease.

How many boosters is too many is a legitimate question though.

I'm not saying this isn't accurate, but I've never heard of The Lancet and the article in Townhall (a very non-baised source of information, especially on this subject) referring to the vaccines as Wuhan coronavirus booster shots screams legitimate.
The Lancet is well regarded.

This is true from a pure "antibody" standpoint hence the need for boosters. However, I bet T cell memory is much better in the vaccinated people than unvaxxed/never had COVID crowd. Therefore, long term memory kicks in and helps prevent severe disease.

How many boosters is too many is a legitimate question though.
That's not what this study shows.

Studies on vaccines are out of date at this point. Covid vaccines were very effective against delta. Covid vaccines are not very effective againt the current strains.

Total numbers of cases mean nothing if the people are not that sick. I looked the other day and only 2 out of 22 patients who were hospitalized were even admitted for respiratory reasons.

No one should be concerned if you go in for gall bladder surgery and you incidentally test positive for covid without any symptoms of covid. This happens every day in every hospital across the country.

For the record, i was very pro mask and very pro vaccine early on. In the current state, i do not see any benefit to the vaccine. I am still pro mask if you are worried about getung covid. However, 99% of people are not going to suffer seriously ill effects if they get covid.

Studies on vaccines are out of date at this point. Covid vaccines were very effective against delta. Covid vaccines are not very effective againt the current strains.

Total numbers of cases mean nothing if the people are not that sick. I looked the other day and only 2 out of 22 patients who were hospitalized were even admitted for respiratory reasons.

No one should be concerned if you go in for gall bladder surgery and you incidentally test positive for covid without any symptoms of covid. This happens every day in every hospital across the country.

For the record, i was very pro mask and very pro vaccine early on. In the current state, i do not see any benefit to the vaccine. I am still pro mask if you are worried about getung covid. However, 99% of people are not going to suffer seriously ill effects if they get covid.
The best thing you can say about the COVID vaccines at this point is that they are out of date and useless. More likely they are weakening the immune system’s response to COVID and making you more susceptible to infection. It’s a disaster.

It mentions T cells?
I found the original article.

how do you define current polio ”vaccines”?
Dead or weakened polio virus. Polio vaccines prevent infection. How do you define it?

You don't have to believe me though. You can try Dr. Birx -

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection,” Birx said.

“And I think we overplayed the vaccines,” she added. “And it made people then worry that it’s not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization.”

As explained in commentary on Twitter, Dr. Birx’s subsequent admission that 50% of those who died via Mild Omicron were ‘older and vaccinated’ almost certainly suggests data fraud. _ Dr. Deborah Birx, July 22, 2022

Dead or weakened polio virus. Polio vaccines prevent infection. How do you define it?

You don't have to believe me though. You can try Dr. Birx -

“I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection,” Birx said.

“And I think we overplayed the vaccines,” she added. “And it made people then worry that it’s not going to protect against severe disease and hospitalization.”

As explained in commentary on Twitter, Dr. Birx’s subsequent admission that 50% of those who died via Mild Omicron were ‘older and vaccinated’ almost certainly suggests data fraud. _ Dr. Deborah Birx, July 22, 2022

No, iPV does not prevent infection.... oral does but not iPV. So maybe we just call if iP per your definition

Why dont you pull up the data of 50% were vaccinated, change my mind...what i've seen personally and data from ~50 hosp across our system is that ~10% that died were vaccinated. Many of those were J&J x1. So majority of pts we saw were not vaccinated and they made up a small minority of our hosp footprint.

The best thing you can say about the COVID vaccines at this point is that they are out of date and useless. More likely they are weakening the immune system’s response to COVID and making you more susceptible to infection. It’s a disaster.

no they are not...but an idiot would believe that

Last edited:
Reactions: dgordo
ADVERTISEMENT