ADVERTISEMENT

COVID BA.5 Takes Over In US - This Is NOT Trivial

I don't care about the people in his office.

There are people in every day business that are going to work with covid/flu.

The conversation was about his office so that’s one thing.

If there is someone who has to work then They can try to reduce their direct connection with others. Maybe wear an kn95 mask. There are things that can be done rather than doing nothing.

Our large company in central Iowa does the same thing. Fully back in, big meeting rooms full and auditorium sometimes, everyone traveling like normal. No masking ever and many people in with “colds or allergies.” Very few rest but if sick enough or lose taste or smell some do and are confirmed positive. One coworker and her 2 year old just got it for the third time each and she was home this week but working. All I have heard of are cold symptoms.

It’s good if people can isolate as much as possible when sick.

I got my second booster last weekend on the advice of my doctor. She didn't want us traveling to Europe without it. I had intended to wait until the more targeted vaccines come out. Hopefully it protects me. My bff just let me know that her son and nephew just tested positive today. She started getting sick yesterday. Oh, and the son just got married last Friday so his wedding was probably a super spreader event. So that is fun.
The wife and I are as boosted as we could be. Our last shots were in November, though. Attended what turned out to be a super spreader event on 6/23. By 7/1, my wife, kids and I all had covid. The “asymptomatic” kind definitely wasn’t in the cards for us. What a nightmare that was. I wish we could get second boosters, but no-go for people our age (40 and 33).

Let’s shut down schools again. That worked really well last time.

We are two years out of some the worst policy decisions in our countries economic history and yet we still have people like this who advocating for the same policies. My goodness.
They call this the definition of insanity! Keep doing the same thing over and over-expecting different results.

Give me percentages, not “waning dramatically” lol.
What percentage? Death? Effectiveness at preventing disease?

Bottom line is these vaccines aren't really vaccines, and aren't effective. There's not even much clinical proof they prevent serious illness. That evidence is purely statistical, and varies dramatically by country.

Heart disease is the #1 cause of the death in US - not mention the non-lethal impacts. Sit down.

Heart disease is a pretty broad category.... covid is just a portion of infectious disease....not really comparing apples

Bottom line is these vaccines aren't really vaccines, and aren't effective. There's not even much clinical proof they prevent serious illness. That evidence is purely statistical, and varies dramatically by country.

Of course they are vaccines....thats not even debatable..... thats dumb to say otherwise.. and yes there is mountains of data showing it works well..."evidence is purely statistical" wtf does that even mean... some dumb shit in your post

Kewl

But I'd asked for evidence of it in his past posts. Because that "side" isn't what I recall him posting in threads on wages/employment/healthcare related things.

Post them.

You want to call me out, call me out.

But provide the proof. Because apparently me saying right now that I support paid medical leave is not enough.

Come on chicken shit.

Reactions: Pinehawk

Bottom line is these vaccines aren't really vaccines, and aren't effective.

So this is ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL according to you:

deaths_vaxx_rate_071422.jpg

Look through my posting history, I am not going to do it.

Again, just because I haven't talked about a subject on here doesn't mean I don't support it.

Here is a f*cking hint.

I DO SUPPORT FAIR MEDICAL LEAVE.
IS THAT ANY CLEARER FOR YOUR THICK SKULL?

I'm done talking you.

Here's your chance to be heard on the topic:

I've given you a chance to clarify your position.

Will you take it? Or remain silent on the issue and verify my statements.

I have made my position clear in this thread many times.

You made up lies about me with no proof what so ever.

I am not your puppet. I won’t just post in threads because you think that’s the only way to prove you wrong.

Remember, you made statements about me with no proof. Lack of proof does not equal proof.

Best of luck Joe, this will be our last interaction.

Here's your chance to be heard on the topic:

Those were stupid proposals and no way they could be enforced. My company and many others did all they could to stop that before it became reality. Terrible misstep for Biden.

How could this be. The always want covid to be getting more severe so we can scare you crowd says the opposite.

I don't want to scare you but I think you're experiencing a loss of oxygen to your brain, you might want to do a home test (and I don't mean pregnancy).

• Sad
Those were stupid proposals and no way they could be enforced.
Really?

OSHA enforces all kinds of other infectious disease risks in the workplace.
My last Fortune 500 employer had at least a dozen employee procedures you had to be trained on to avoid them. And required hepatitis titers and/or vaccines for you to work in certain areas.

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Heart disease is a pretty broad category.... covid is just a portion of infectious disease....not really comparing apples

Of course they are vaccines....thats not even debatable..... thats dumb to say otherwise.. and yes there is mountains of data showing it works well..."evidence is purely statistical" wtf does that even mean... some dumb shit in your post
They don't prevent disease.

"A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." - CDC, May 4, 2021

"A product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease. The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." - CDC, May 4, 2021

Not seeing anyone getting Covid BA.1 anymore.
Everyone's immune to it.

The vaccine produced great immunity to wild type and quite good immunity to most all variants ...thus meets your cdc definition

However that's not a definition of vaccine regardless of what cdc says... and only an idiot would not think it's a vaccine

This is what Fauci said just a week ago:

Dr. Anthony Fauci – who tested positive for COVID-19 last month after being quadruple vaccinated – acknowledged Tuesday to the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto that the vaccines “don’t protect overly well” from infection.

“One of the things that’s clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines – because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus – don’t protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death,” Fauci said.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawked
This is what Fauci said just a week ago:

Dr. Anthony Fauci – who tested positive for COVID-19 last month after being quadruple vaccinated – acknowledged Tuesday to the Fox News Channel’s Neil Cavuto that the vaccines “don’t protect overly well” from infection.

“One of the things that’s clear from the data [is] that even though vaccines – because of the high degree of transmissibility of this virus – don’t protect overly well, as it were, against infection, they protect quite well against severe disease leading to hospitalization and death,” Fauci said.

it is quite amazing that they continue to work and offer the protection they do. We are so far from WT yet it keeps ppl from dying. mRNAs vaccines have been incredible.

• Haha

Now do “natural immunity.”

Also, have you received the results from the ivermectin study from Duke?

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
"Clinical proof"? You mean let's deliberately infect a lot of people, don't treat them, and count serious illnesses?

Since we aren't going to do that, and you just dismiss statistical evidence out of hand, you get to say the vaccines aren't effective.

Sounds like FOX News reasoning.

Odd that something could have neutralizing activity and not be a vaccine....

ADVERTISEMENT