ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Booster Shots

@Warrior Poet31 has a problem with (message)board “scientists” and MDs, but props up (company)board members and known quacks.

Gateway pundit? 😂 Game over for you.

And we STILL have no "educational credentials" from him.

In contrast, MULTIPLE actual MDs on this board have called him out on his stupidity.

Reactions: mstp1992
And we STILL have no "educational credentials" from him.

In contrast, MULTIPLE actual MDs on this board have called him out on his stupidity.
Thought you might find this interesting about the anti-vaxxer, Robert Malone (formerly well-respected scientist in the field of mRNA technology).

Apparently, he's been harassing another scientist who alerted the Maryland State Medical Board about Malone's push of misinformation. Well, you can read the article...

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-...alerted-medical-board-to-misinformation-69719

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
Yikes! I have a "Shingrix" shot booked for Tuesday. This is supposed to be an inactive or dead virus and will require a booster in 6 months.

Is this the shot you are referring to?

My wife is coming out of a case of Shingles and I would not wish that on anyone. It has been brutal.

Just frigging brutal!!
Yikes, I can respond to my own post!

In any case I went ahead with the Shingrix shot and right at the 12-hour mark, I went into a mild coma. I stayed in bed for 24 hours or so at which point I started to come around. The whole adventure lasted from shot to full recovery from the shot was about 36 hours or so.

Mine seems to have been a fairly typical adventure. I will be going in for round two in 3-4 months.

Last edited:
3b32b71f851575f9.jpg

Do any of the board MD's care to comment on the post above? What are some of the implications of this finding?
Not an MD but you are a wackadoodle. Complete whacko. I suppose you believe QNAN was an actual real person. Are you in the MTG "Jewish mirrors shooting laser beams to cause forest fires" crowd?"

Reactions: mstp1992
Not an MD but you are a wackadoodle. Complete whacko. I suppose you believe QNAN was an actual real person. Are you in the MTG "Jewish mirrors shooting laser beams to cause forest fires" crowd?"
If I weren't here and all you had to listen to were the like of Joes, Riley, Belem, mstp et al then you wouldn't know that there is evidence the the spike protein created from the synthetic mRNA has been shown to enter the cell nucleus and cause damage to your DNA. You also wouldn't know that the mRNA itself can be reverse transcribed into your own genome. So spare me your BS and do your own research.

I remember when Joe said it wasn't possible for the mRNA to reverse transcribe into human DNA. Good times.
It's not.

Unless you set an experiment up in a petri dish to do it

Just like any mammalian human cell cannot be cloned into another mammal UNLESS you use a bunch of science to make it replicate

#DollyTheSheep

Remember, Joe said that spike protein doesn't enter the nucleus...it does.
Remember, Joe said that the mRNA couldn't reverse transcribe itself into your DNA...it can.

When Joe says something regarding Covid it's a safe bet he's wrong.

Remember, Joe said that spike protein doesn't enter the nucleus...it does.
Remember, Joe said that the mRNA couldn't reverse transcribe itself into your DNA...it can.

When Joe says something regarding Covid it's a safe bet he's wrong.

Ivermectin works in a petri dish, too

But completely worthless as an oral medication

Very little protection, yet very little adverse outcomes with this age group.

"Pfizer and BioNTech's two-dose Covid vaccine provided very little protection for children aged 5 to 11 during the wave of omicron infection in New York, according to a study published Monday.

The New York State Department of Health found that the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for kids in that age group during the omicron surge from Dec. 13 through Jan 24."

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/02/28...inst-omicron-in-kids-5-to-11-study-finds.html

Very little protection, yet very little adverse outcomes with this age group.

"Pfizer and BioNTech's two-dose Covid vaccine provided very little protection for children aged 5 to 11 during the wave of omicron infection in New York, according to a study published Monday.

The New York State Department of Health found that the effectiveness of Pfizer's vaccine against Covid infection plummeted from 68% to 12% for kids in that age group during the omicron surge from Dec. 13 through Jan 24."

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/02/28...inst-omicron-in-kids-5-to-11-study-finds.html
Scary theory is that it's not the vaccine effectiveness that's waning it's your own natural immune system that is being decimated.

Injecting a large part of the planets humans with an experimental "vaccine" before safety data could be gathered may turn out to be a huge mistake.

Clarifications​

The sequence of mutated gp130 genes, found in the DNA reverse transcribed from the Pfizer COVID vaccine:

– Does not mean that it will NECESSARILY cause cancer
– Does not mean that it was added to Pfizer vaccine intentionally to cause harm
– Does not mean that it is even expressed as a gp130 protein, as expression of genes depends on cellular context
– The four “red dot” mutations listed, may be harmless
What it DOES mean is that we need to look at this closely.

Yep.
And changing mRNA CANNOT change DNA, because that's not what RNA does.

ONLY DNA "copies itself", and thus mRNA vaccines have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GENOME.
A study worth noting?
"Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure."
"We present evidence on fast entry of BNT162b2 into the cells and subsequent intracellular reverse transcription of BNT162b2 mRNA into DNA."

Safe & effective
APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST

efa760acf43b7550.png
9 pages of side effects from this shitty poisonous POS. No wonder why the package inserts were blank and they wanted to keep the data hidden from the public for decades. Then they coerced and mandated this highly invasive $hit into people with zero liability. And these HROT DBs who think they know it all still defend them as if their lives depended on it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT