ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Booster Shots

Reactions: Chishawk1425
real like how Covid can causes blood clots?

OH YOU'RE RIGHT. I forgot we were all told the vaccines are SAFE, so they shouldn't be blamed for blood clots. Sorry I don't know what came over me.

OH YOU'RE RIGHT. I forgot we were all told the vaccines are SAFE, so they shouldn't be blamed for blood clots. Sorry I don't know what came over me.

It doesn’t sound like you believe you can get blood clots from Covid? Odd.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joes Place
FRWPjzhWUAAnx_z

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Can we get back to the topic at hand? Booster shots. Why do we treat those who got the first two shots as “vaccinated”. If they we’re vaccinated in the first six months the vaccine has worn off. Yet, all of my clients (hospitals) only require proof of the first two jabs. It doesn’t matter when those jabs were received.

As of Apr. 27, 100,316,900 Americans had received a booster, or 45.7 percent of the country's fully vaccinated population , according to the CDC's data.

Can we get back to the topic at hand? Booster shots. Why do we treat those who got the first two shots as “vaccinated”. If they we’re vaccinated in the first six months the vaccine has worn off. Yet, all of my clients (hospitals) only require proof of the first two jabs. It doesn’t matter when those jabs were received.

As of Apr. 27, 100,316,900 Americans had received a booster, or 45.7 percent of the country's fully vaccinated population , according to the CDC's data.
Because too many people are onto the legit safety concerns and the fact that they don't work as advertised. They fooled the masses once or twice, but now the people are catching on.

Only the complete idiots actually keep vaccinating.

Last edited:
Reactions: your_master5
Question Is SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccination associated with risk of myocarditis?

Findings In a cohort study of 23.1 million residents across 4 Nordic countries, risk of myocarditis after the first and second doses of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines was highest in young males aged 16 to 24 years after the second dose. For young males receiving 2 doses of the same vaccine, data were compatible with between 4 and 7 excess events in 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose BNT162b2, and between 9 and 28 per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose mRNA-1273.

Meaning The risk of myocarditis in this large cohort study was highest in young males after the second SARS-CoV-2 vaccine dose, and this risk should be balanced against the benefits of protecting against severe COVID-19 disease.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamacardiology/fullarticle/2791253

Now refute the data presented.
Spend time refuting a claims from someone known to spread misinformation? Let me set aside some time to waste. Why don’t you verify the data and the source spreading it? Or do you not “question everything?”

Spend time refuting a claims from someone known to spread misinformation? Let me set aside some time to waste. Why don’t you verify the data and the source spreading it? Or do you not “question everything?”
It's an MIT study. Don't worry, I'm sure you new reverse transcribed DNA will only make you smarterer.

It's an MIT study. Don't worry, I'm sure you new reverse transcribed DNA will only make you smarterer.
Orly? Wouldn’t worry about “looking” smart.

Two authors from the MIT school of management. Did you forget to include that?

They carve out plenty of caveats related to issues with reporting and data collected (which I appreciate the transparency). You should actually read the entire study and decide for yourself how valuable it is. You will clearly see why 2/3 of the study was “performed” by business school people.

Last edited:
Pretty much says it all (unresponsive). Easy to hide behind. Lol indeed.

Last edited:
Question Is SARS-CoV-2 messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccination associated with risk of myocarditis?

Findings In a cohort study of 23.1 million residents across 4 Nordic countries, risk of myocarditis after the first and second doses of SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccines was highest in young males aged 16 to 24 years after the second dose. For young males receiving 2 doses of the same vaccine, data were compatible with between 4 and 7 excess events in 28 days per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose BNT162b2, and between 9 and 28 per 100 000 vaccinees after second-dose mRNA-1273.

Meaning The risk of myocarditis in this large cohort study was highest in young males after the second SARS-CoV-2 vaccine dose, and this risk should be balanced against the benefits of protecting against severe COVID-19 disease.

Raw numbers of the myocarditis and pericarditis events (of the 23.1 million residents)? Honest question.

I got my thirteenth shot today. Scheduling my next one sometime later this week.

#vaccinated
#proud

I got my thirteenth shot today. Scheduling my next one sometime later this week.

#vaccinated
#proud
I was told there were going to be never ending boosters…yet I don’t know a single person with their 4th. Everyone I know is immunocompromised now though (and dying of something else). Thanks vax!

I was told there were going to be never ending boosters…yet I don’t know a single person with their 4th. Everyone I know is immunocompromised now though (and dying of something else). Thanks vax!
I think the 4th is only available for super old or people with other factors. I don't think Joe average can get it yet.

Reactions: LBoogie28

@joesplace

Group A Bruh. ;)

Also boogie:
"Must've been something I ate."
giphy.gif
Nope. I’m the specimen of health and breathing just fine (in the correct atmosphere). What issues do you believe I have misattributed…and to food related illnesses/issues no less?

looks more like a triggered you when trying to type out that response, or contorting to attempt humor.

PS…did you get an update on my regrets? Maybe 2023?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT